Asking for help...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am hoping that someone here can help me out. I was watching last Sundays' 60  Minutes episode (May 20) with Lara Logan called 'Hard Cases' and I was blown away by her lipstick. I thought it would look fantastic on my wife.  I downloaded the episode, showed my wife and she agreed.  I thought that I will suprise her by purchasing the lipstick. So I'm asking if anyone here knows how to identify the make and shade of what Lara was wearing that night. Maybe there is an insider website for makeup personnel or someone has connections? Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Cam

That's typically hard to figure out..... You could track her down on Twitter or Facebook and ask her yourself? And if it's really for you, Cam... We won't tell! lol

Originally Posted by Newguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello Everyone,

I am hoping that someone here can help me out. I was watching last Sundays' 60  Minutes episode (May 20) with Lara Logan called 'Hard Cases' and I was blown away by her lipstick. I thought it would look fantastic on my wife.  I downloaded the episode, showed my wife and she agreed.  I thought that I will suprise her by purchasing the lipstick. So I'm asking if anyone here knows how to identify the make and shade of what Lara was wearing that night. Maybe there is an insider website for makeup personnel or someone has connections? Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Cam
Do you have a picture? 

Thanks for the replies. I have cut and pasted this picture taken from the show. A co-worker suggested that I take the photo to a good cosmetic counter and try to find a matching colour. I hadn't thought of that, make-up seems more complicated.
smilehappyyes.gif
 She also mentioned that gloss is being used. I want to surprise my wife so I guess I just have to come close without being the exact same, it doesn't have to be a perfect match.

Lara_Logan.JPG

Latest posts

Back