Aspirin Mask ok to use 2 days before Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I'm after getting a HUGE breakout on my chin (typical it happens to ME 3 days before Christmas).. Anyway, someone suggested i try the aspirin mask. Do you think this would be a good idea with only 3 days to Christmas? It won't bring out the spots more will it?

Need advice ASAP before i crack up!

Hmmm... sorry girl - I've never tried the aspirin mask
icon_confused.gif
- maybe Feisty can shed some light on that?

If its your first time, I would only try it as a spot treatment. Too risky, too close to X-mas.

I've heard of some girls on this board complain that they had some sort of reaction to the aspirin mask (breakouts or something) .. I personally would not try it if you're that concerned about your face for Christmas. I recently tried a new foundation (because I had to, the brand I used to buy is no longer available in my town) and it made my face dry and peely, so now I am trying another new foundation 3 days before Christmas! Hopefully this one will work!

Ok, i'm not gonna do the aspirin mask. However i received some wonderful samples of epidermx today off a friend (thanks kim
icon_wink.gif
) so i'm gonna use that tonight on my chin. Pray girls PRAY that it works!

Hope it works for ya, Laura!
smile.gif

What works for me for really big zits is Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. If you have that available in Ireland, I'd suggest that. It usually makes the big ones go away or at least look much better w/in a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back