Aspirine mask

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok here is how you use this. Dissolve 2-3 uncoated aspirin in a couple of drops water ( it has to be uncoated). Apply a thin layer on face, leave it for 10-15 minutes. After that, wet your fingers and begin massaging the apirin "mask"

on your face, remoistening your fingers to massage. After this rinse it off. To make sure that the aspirin mask will stick to your face you can use a little yoghurt with it. The aspirin is meant to clear up your face, its good i have tryed it. Dont do this if you are allergic to it, but if you are not it is very good. Dont do this more then 2 times per week, even though its good. You will see that youre face will become brighter and clearer.

Hmmmmm.....I have never heard of that before. I am allergic to aspirin so I won't be trying it. I would hate to see the effects of that! But very informative!

Originally Posted by tashbash Hmmmmm.....I have never heard of that before. I am allergic to aspirin so I won't be trying it. I would hate to see the effects of that! But very informative! Oh i am sorry to hear that you are allergic. But if you want something to brighten your skin i know that vit. c is very populair, a good one is vivier vit c (10 %). You have higher ones to, but it is better to start with a low one because sometimes people are sensitive for vit. c. It will give you also extra protection from free radicals and other stuff. Bye, bye
smile.gif
!

Latest posts

Back