At last! New Urban Decay eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UD eyeshadows are so gorgeous and unique...I look at them and just *sigh* :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey suzukigrrl, I love your new avatar! Now we get to see your face
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL, thanks. I debated for a few weeks over it, but then I decided to just go for it. I don't think I look like that normally in real life, but it is a good picture.
But anyway, back to the eye shadow. I can't let myself buy any of the new ones, but I think I might wander down to Sephora this week just to look. The San Francisco Sephora is ALWAYS sold out of everything I want, so chances are they wouldn't be in stock even if I wanted to buy them.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey suzukigrrl, I love your new avatar! Now we get to see your face
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I agree with Charmaine. You are gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Marisol I agree with Charmaine. You are gorgeous!
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
Oh Marisol you made me blush!

I have chains and mildew,but now i have to go back to check out more colors everytime i go to sephora and find a color i like its always soldout,try try again i guess,lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I have chains and mildew,but now i have to go back to check out more colors everytime i go to sephora and find a color i like its always soldout,try try again i guess,lol
smile.gif
I know the feeling! I don't know if it is like this at your store, but it seems like when I ask about something that is sold out the SA is totally clueless about where they might have more stored or when the next shipment is. Argh!

Latest posts

Back