At my wit's end with breakouts...HELP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, thanks for all the help.

Originally Posted by jennyb I use it all over my face like a toner. My skin gets dry and flaky easily, but now with this stuff. i'm surprized

Hi Gals! It's been a few weeks and the MD Formulations is still working. I LOVE the Clearing Complex! I haven't had a new pimple in weeks. It's amazing. Now I am just waiting for all of the little discolorations to go away. Good Luck everyone!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi Gals! It's been a few weeks and the MD Formulations is still working. I LOVE the Clearing Complex! I haven't had a new pimple in weeks. It's amazing. Now I am just waiting for all of the little discolorations to go away. Good Luck everyone!! Thanks for the update! Where did you buy the kit?
Lisa

sorry but whats MD formulations? can i get it from the uk? i have exactley same problemo as benebaby :-(

FeistyFemme does the finacea dry your skin out? B-cuz my skin around my mouth and my chin is really dry and flaky. What type of moisturizer do you use, and it does it help keep your skin moisturized, b-cuz i know the purpose of the finacea is to dry out the so that you don't have breakouts.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Finacea has been a God-send for me!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi! I am new to this site, and I was wondering if you could recommend a product of yours from your line that would help me out. I have oily skin, and then the little pimple-like-bumps under the skin on my forehead.. I have tried everything, and at this point I will pay whatever just to get rid of those little bumps!!! I have been using Proactiv for about 4 weeks now, and I really haven't seen much of a positive change. If anything, my face feels oilier, and still it is breaking out. Any suggestions or advice you could give me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again!

~Michaela
smile.gif

Originally Posted by essentialskin Hi, I just joined the forums today so I might be a little late but here is some advice I can give you as far as general maintenance that might helps. The first is a gentle wash, that also kills acne fighting bacteria without drying your skin. I'm sure you've heard of Tea Tree Oil, and it's great especially for skin types like yours that can't tolerate harsh ingredients. I use Tea Tree oil as well as Manuka Oil which is a relative of the Tea Tree, but up to 50x more effective at killing certain bacteria's. Using an all natural Tea Tree facial soap might make a big difference alone. Here is the facial soap I personally use Flawless Complexion Facial Soap,but there are of course many similiar type products out there.
Another small pretty obvious tip is do not pick at your acne breakouts. For years I couldn't stop picking at my skin and finally when I started making my own products I just left it alone and within weeks I noticed a huge improvement just from that. If you do have to extract an acne breakout, using a qtip, break it in half and dab a small bit of hydrogen peroxide on the end, then gently squeeze out the blemish using the ends of the qtip, if it doesn't come out easily, leave it alone.

Last I suggest using a very mild glycolic acid and salicylic acid spot treatment to help eliminate visible break outs. Essential Skincare makes one, as well as Dr.brandt, Philosophy and MD Formulations.

Hey I got really frustrated with acne too but I started using all natural products and a new regime. Now I only have scars that I can fade with microdermabrasion. I know a ton of other chicks who had switched to all natural stuff. If you want, you can PM me for a forum.

Back