Att: FacesbyNiki!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_lol.gif

Oh no, that's not me.

I love her quote. I'm african american/light skinned. I'm just started out.

*looking for a decent picture to post*

Please excuse this one. It was my bday last summer and well, I had a great time. But my make up lasted!

MeJason.jpg

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Please excuse this one. It was my bday last summer and well, I had a great time. But my make up lasted! Cute pic! Who is that handsome man with you?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Thank you!
That's my friend Jason, whom I have a huge crush on.
icon_redface.gif

Ahem, Queen Niki, you two make a great couple. Bust a move & make him yours!

icon_redface.gif

He is younger than me. I'm 31 and he is 25. LOL But he did 2way me tonight wanting to know if I wanted to have dinner this week.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ohhhhh I see new avatar in your near future!!! It's a great picture!

Can we make this pic your avatar??
wink.gif
Let me know and consider it done, I'll do it for ya
icon_cheesygrin.gif

!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki

Please excuse this one. It was my bday last summer and well, I had a great time. But my make up lasted!
MeJason.jpg

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

I'm so embarrassed by this picture because I still don't remember taking it. He said he was pointing the camera out to me and I was like "uhhh what camera?"

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Sure, you can use this one.
icon_lol.gif

COOL! gimme a few and I'll have it right up

Let ya know right back here!

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

I'm so embarrassed by this picture because I still don't remember taking it. He said he was pointing the camera out to me and I was like "uhhh what camera?"

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Sure, you can use this one.
icon_lol.gif

The story behind the birthday crown. My mom said no matter how old I get each year I will always be her Princess.
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) COOL! gimme a few and I'll have it right up
Let ya know right back here!

icon_redface.gif

Thanks Tony!

OK there you go! How's the avatar?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Looks great IMHO

The story behind the birthday crown. My mom said no matter how old I get each year I will always be her Princess.
icon_razz.gif

Its cute, nice to put a face w/ a very common name here. YOu have visted here for a long time. Thank you very much for dedicated some time into MUT

I love it!!!
Thank you!!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Its cute, nice to put a face w/ a very common name here. YOu have visted here for a long time. Thank you very much for dedicated some time into MUT No no no.. thank you guys for creating a place where I could come to ask questions, post pictures and have fun.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Pleasure is all MakeupTalk's. Happy to have you here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No no no.. thank you guys for creating a place where I could come to ask questions, post pictures and have fun.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I agree. You 2 look great together. Go for it! Your avatar picture is great too!

Niki you are so pretty! I love the pic. with the crown and the story behind it, sounds like something my Mom would have said. I agree also that your friend in the other pic. is cute, I say go for it girl
smile.gif

icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Thank you!

He is very sweet, smart, funny, everything but I don't know.
icon_lol.gif
But I will keep you guys updated on the date we have.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back