Attention Bay Area Ladies...MuT Gathering?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'll be in SF this weekend & am having a tiny get-together w/some ladies from another board & wanted to invite anyone who wants to come. I know Scarlette will probably join us, but if you're interested, we're planning a shopping day for Monday, 02.21.05.

I'm off to the airport now, but PM me if you need. I'll do my best to get on a computer, but it might not be until Friday or Saturday @ the earliest.

Aloha!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Hi everyone. I'll be in SF this weekend & am having a tiny get-together w/some ladies from another board & wanted to invite anyone who wants to come. I know Scarlette will probably join us, but if you're interested, we're planning a shopping day for Monday, 02.21.05.
I'm off to the airport now, but PM me if you need. I'll do my best to get on a computer, but it might not be until Friday or Saturday @ the earliest.

Aloha!
smile.gif

Ohhh... this makes me sad I won't be up in NorCal!
icon_cry.gif
I'll probably be up in 2 weeks or so, too bad our paths couldn't cross.

Damn, I'm a little too far for that... lol But if anyone ever comes to NY - let me know!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YAY! I am totally looking forward to Monday! I hope nothing pops up for that day, you never know when something will happen with me, there are days I end up in the hospital ( on my birthday last year I ended up there! ) .. I am not reliable!

We'll need some pics of this party! Get your butss down to SOCAL and visit the rest of us!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Hi everyone. I'll be in SF this weekend & am having a tiny get-together w/some ladies from another board & wanted to invite anyone who wants to come. I know Scarlette will probably join us, but if you're interested, we're planning a shopping day for Monday, 02.21.05.

Aloha!
smile.gif

How was the gathering?? Wish it could have coincided with one of my trips to visit the folks, but maybe next time.
wink.gif
Any makeup hauls while shopping?

Yeah did you meet Scarlette?

PICS??!?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

How was the gathering?? Wish it could have coincided with one of my trips to visit the folks, but maybe next time.
wink.gif
Any makeup hauls while shopping?

I met up w/Scarlette & another lady from another board & we had a blast. We started (of course) @ Armani @ SFA & met Reiko, the rockin' counter manager. She did mini-makeovers on the 3 of us & I did a haul w/a store credit.

Then we hit up MAC @ Macy's where Scarlette got either one or two l/s. The girl was nice which made our experience much more pleasant. After that, we hit up the Kevyn Aucoin counter @ NM. It was small & I wanted to try so many things, but new that spending $$$ wasn't something I should do.
tongue.gif
I'm much more curious than ever about the e/s palette, but will most likely order that off beauty.com.

I had a bad headache so we went back to my hotel where the ladies let me sleep for 45 minutes to regroup. After that we went to have Sushi for lunch & then took the attached picture w/Reiko.

It was a lot of fun & I'd love to do it again. I'm hoping to get to So. Cal later this year b/c I have another great SA @ the SFA Beverly Hills counter that we'd all have fun with.
biggrin.gif

Now, I just have to nurse the cold I got from the trip.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I met up w/Scarlette & another lady from another board & we had a blast. We started (of course) @ Armani @ SFA & met Reiko, the rockin' counter manager. She did mini-makeovers on the 3 of us & I did a haul w/a store credit.
Then we hit up MAC @ Macy's where Scarlette got either one or two l/s. The girl was nice which made our experience much more pleasant. After that, we hit up the Kevyn Aucoin counter @ NM. It was small & I wanted to try so many things, but new that spending $$$ wasn't something I should do.
tongue.gif
I'm much more curious than ever about the e/s palette, but will most likely order that off beauty.com.

I had a bad headache so we went back to my hotel where the ladies let me sleep for 45 minutes to regroup. After that we went to have Sushi for lunch & then took the attached picture w/Reiko.

It was a lot of fun & I'd love to do it again. I'm hoping to get to So. Cal later this year b/c I have another great SA @ the SFA Beverly Hills counter that we'd all have fun with.
biggrin.gif

redface.gif

Thanks for sharing pics...Sound like you enjoyed it...im jelous couldn't joined...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Woooo hoooooooo

Here they are! You call look very nice! who are the other girls?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

**Waves to Scartlette**

I met up w/Scarlette & another lady from another board & we had a blast. We started (of course) @ Armani @ SFA & met Reiko, the rockin' counter manager. She did mini-makeovers on the 3 of us & I did a haul w/a store credit.
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

redface.gif

HI there.. yes, it was a very lovely trip! I have a lot of homework bogging me down, so I haven't been able to post and I can't post much now.. but Gail was a very pretty, super-nice girl, we had a great time in the city! I got my La mer samples (YAY) and the actual Madame B. lippie on the postcard (it's not even part of the Madame B. collection) and the MAC SAs were totally nice!!! Anyway, I love the lipliner and gloss from the Armani counter.. I wear it every single day! Sorry to hear that you have a cold, Gail!!! Get well soon!

Reiko's the Armani counter manager & Naima is another woman from another board. She signed up here, but can't remember her password.
eek.gif

why don't you reset her password for her or why did she not use the password retreivel system?

LMK

Reiko's the Armani counter manager & Naima is another woman from another board. She signed up here, but can't remember her password.
eek.gif

Awww!!! That's so cool Gail! I'd love to meet up with everyone from here... too bad there really isn't anyone from NY!
icon_neutral.gif
Maybe I can meet up with Shoey one day ... she's a NY chick too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Maybe meet up with the little diva *and future little diva* lol
icon_cool.gif

I spoke w/her this morning & she's going to try it again. If she can't get in, then we'll intervene. I told her she's a goofball.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back