Attention UD Primer Potion Users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this last night and it just popped out!

Just run something pointy between the bottle and the plastic insert, all the way round and the plastic bit starts to pop up from the bottle and you then pull it out easily. HTH
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Bump! There are quite a few new UDPP users. thanks for bumping it! good idea
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Read this tip on another board. I've never used UD PP before so I cant answer questions but basically what I read is:

Pull out the little plastic insert inside the tube when you think it's empty and there's loads more product inside! Just pull it out with tweezersSo girls, try it before you throw out your UD Primer Potion bottles!

Yes, I did that and WHOA! Tons of more product!

Okay, I had to bump this thread because I tried this and OMG, there is so much product left in that tube, I couldn't believe it! And I went and bought a new one last week, when my old one had soooo much left in it!

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, I had to bump this thread because I tried this and OMG, there is so much product left in that tube, I couldn't believe it! And I went and bought a new one last week, when my old one had soooo much left in it! Yeah, it's amazing! Took me forever to get the insert out, but I finally did LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, it's amazing! Took me forever to get the insert out, but I finally did LOL! Lol, I actually didn't have any issues removing it, it took me about 30 seconds (I used tweezers), and WOW! There's so much product left!

Does everyone like this stuff? I have the sample size but haven't tried it yet.... have noticed lately that when I used pigments the cake in my eye's crease by the end of the day. Would this stuff help eliminate that? TIA for your advice.

Originally Posted by Denabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does everyone like this stuff? I have the sample size but haven't tried it yet.... have noticed lately that when I used pigments the cake in my eye's crease by the end of the day. Would this stuff help eliminate that? TIA for your advice. Yep! UDPP should stop the creasing/caking!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, it's amazing! Took me forever to get the insert out, but I finally did LOL! Whoo hoo!

blueangel1023 was kind enough to CP me UDPP and I can hardly wait for it to arrive!

I pulled out my insert at least 2 months ago and I'm still using it. Lots more left.
rockwoot.gif

I swear, I think it's a ploy used by UD to get us to buy more of this stuff. They aren't lying when they say there is XX ml in the tube. But it you can't get to it, then people will be buying a new one. Thanks to the intelliegent ladies on this forum, we outsmarted them. Muhahahaha......

I LOVE this product and love it even more now that this little secret is out! I haven't tried removing it yet, but will be sure to do it. A needle nose plyers sounds like it'll be a good alternative to popping it right out. That's what I use to remove the sifter portion from my MMU sifter jars!

The UDPP is fantastic. I use it every day now. My eyeshadow NEVER creases and it makes all of my eyeshadow application look flawless.

Thanks for this tip!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Back