Attention UD Primer Potion Users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, thank you. You don't have to send me anything. On the other hand, I do want to try Ultima II so if you don't mind, I appreaciate it. I'll send a small empty jar with your Bisque
wink.gif
And yes, you can use it as a concealer. I think you'll like it. You'll get it on Thursday at the latest.
icon_smile.gif
Awww you are too sweet ! Thank you! And I will find a jar to put in some Primer, and then most likely send it out this week w/ the lotion from my mom... and if it doesn't look like she's getting it ~ then I'll mail it out on my own! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Pull it out with tweezers my a$$!!! I can't get the damn thing out!!!... ugh - I'll keep trying!
icon_evil.gif
i used plyers

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks for the tip Laura. Janelle, I don't know why you have had bad luck with UD PP. I bought mine at the beginning of February and still use the same bottle. I use it every day (very sparingly) and helps with my shadows creasing. i had my first tube since the summer i just did this and now i have a lot more left in my original tube thank goodness i was still using it and hadn't really used my new tube yet. and now i don't have to use the new tube!!! yaaaaaaay

Delighted to hear ye will all be getting more out of your UD PP from now on girls
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Delighted to hear ye will all be getting more out of your UD PP from now on girls
biggrin.gif
Thanks for digging up the good tip!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks for digging up the good tip!!!
wink.gif
see janelle now it WILL last yo umore than 2 weeks lol

i want to try the ud pp, but janelle says it can look chalky, which i don't want at all. sometimnes my shadows look chalky in areas cause my skin my be dry there.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I used to be a big Benefit fan but they changed their products and now, FY Eye just creases on me. The only product that hasn't changed is Shelaq. FY Eye creases on me too. I have not been satisfied with the few Benefit products I've tried. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i want to try the ud pp, but janelle says it can look chalky, which i don't want at all. sometimnes my shadows look chalky in areas cause my skin my be dry there.
frown.gif
UD PP never looks chalky on me and i am sure i use a bit more than Janelle does. PP goes on clear i've used other primers that make my lids look white but this does not this to me doesn't have a color (i tan i would notice if it washed out my lids)

LMAO.....
biggrin.gif
Janelle, you & Laura are killing me (you 2 should have a comedy show) - that is too funny

Originally Posted by K*O* LMAO.....
biggrin.gif
Janelle, you & Laura are killing me (you 2 should have a comedy show) - that is too funny LOL
And the Primer itself really doens't look chalky - unless I apply more in some spots than others & I don't take the time to blend it ... but it makes my e/s look chalky sometimes and almost a weird wrinkly look. Seems that color shows up more or some parts than others, so unless its totally blended, it can be an iffy result.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL
And the Primer itself really doens't look chalky - unless I apply more in some spots than others & I don't take the time to blend it ... but it makes my e/s look chalky sometimes and almost a weird wrinkly look. Seems that color shows up more or some parts than others, so unless its totally blended, it can be an iffy result.
icon_wink.gif

hhm i never have a problem with it.

i'm winning an auction right now for some ultima fade not crease not primer

Cool deal
icon_cool.gif
The only thing I don't like is the shipping charges
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i'm winning an auction right now for some ultima fade not crease not primer

Thanx so much for the tip Laura!

I was about to bin mine but will have to try this out!

Originally Posted by charms23 Hey Trisha, what did you use to get the plastic out? It took me forever to get mine out!! LOL I used tweezers & a pair of cuticle nippers... after the nippers ended up just cutting that rim thats on the top (Wonderful!
icon_rolleyes.gif
) and the tweezers wouldn't grip - i just opened up the nippers really wide & stuck one end down into the tube, stuck the point into the side of it... and pulled up. Seems to work that way - try to pull from inside the tube... not the rim.
wink.gif

I used this tip the other day and there's TONS of primer in what seemed like a near-empty tube! I'm so thrilled, what a $$$ saver.

I recently bought a tube of UD and so far it is the best I used as a primer. I wasn't good at blending it with my finger. It dried fast and looked chalky at certain parts. But my e/s stayed all day without creasing or fading so I decided to use a brush to put it on my e/lids. That worked very well and I have no trouble with the look anymore. I really like it and the price isn't bad. I put the date I started using so I can see how long it'll last me by using it everyday before and after I take the plastic thingy out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Its been 6 months since I have had the same tube and I still have some product left in it. I use it almost every day. Love it!

Wow, Marisol has been using for 6 months and it still has more.... That really is a great deal!

Char, I sure will
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Good idea Lilla! Let us know how long it lasts for you.

Latest posts

Back