ATTN KittySkyFish!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ATTN KittySkyFish!

Two things!

First of all, Congrats on doing 1,000 posts on MUT! Woooo hooooooo.
wink.gif
This makes you 10th highest poster in MUT history!

Secondly, I see you're picture at Disneyland Feb 2005 in your notepad here You shoulda let us know, we are around 20 min drive from there in the direction right towards the beach! Nice pitcture, btw! You both look great! We were also at Disneyland on Feb 15!

Good job!

Thanks Tony!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Let's pop the Champagne!

DH and I both love Disneyland. There's a little coincidence between the Disney parks and us: DH was born in 1955 - the year Disneyland was opened; I was born in 1971 - the year Walt Disney World opened! We were planning on going to Disneyland when DH turns 50, but this within two weeks of the 50th anniversary celebration kick-off and it would've been crazy to go then.

I'll drop you and Reija a note if we get to go out to Disney again!
icon_smile.gif

Yes do it! Would love to have you over for a BBQ and a swim if it's in the summer. We put a super nice pool in last summer and it's cool! Plus we are 1/2 block off the ocean!

See you and thanks again for being on MUT

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Thanks Tony!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Let's pop the Champagne!
DH and I both love Disneyland. There's a little coincidence between the Disney parks and us: DH was born in 1955 - the year Disneyland was opened; I was born in 1971 - the year Walt Disney World opened! We were planning on going to Disneyland when DH turns 50, but this within two weeks of the 50th anniversary celebration kick-off and it would've been crazy to go then.

I'll drop you and Reija a note if we get to go out to Disney again!
icon_smile.gif

Hi and Congratulations on your posts!!! What a neat thing that you and your husband have such a coincidence with the birth years and Disney. Please definitely let us know next time you come to Disneyland! We live so close to it.

Great picture Kitty!!! Nice to see you on here again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was a little scared that clicking on your picture brought me to a site on EasyStraight!!!
icon_eek.gif
AHhhhh!! The source of all my hair horrors!! LOL j/k... Glad you had a great time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Tony and Reija! We'll definitely look you up when we come to LA next time! NYAngel - There were some serious and almost outta-hand discussions going on last year with ES! It's hard to imagine that we're coming up on (11 months) since the first ES thread was started and there is still a legacy going on. Did this thread break any internet records???
biggrin.gif

Ooh congrats on 1000 posts sweetie! Did you have a blast in disneyland? I've never been but would SO love to. Have you any more pics to share with us?

Laura, we had a great time! Two and a half days were spent in Disneyland and a half-day was spent in Disney's California Adventure. We had to extend our trip a few days because I developed an intestinal flu the second day we were there, but I recovered quickly and the next day we were back in the park for the whole day. And the day after...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I added another picture from the trip to my notepad. Most of the shots I took were location/touristy stuff that doesn't mean anything except to the photographer, but John took one of me that wasn't half-bad.

Latest posts

Back