Attn: Trisha :) - Chantecaille foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was showing my mom your fluidlines, and she was asking about that foundation.... so we were on Neiman Marcus' website... is it really good? We were thinking of trying it out - Seems really smooth & flawless in your FOTD's... but figured we would get an opinion before spending $60 on makeup!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Does the jar seem to last awhile? Looks kind of small on the site...

Thanks Hunny!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It does seem real flawless, doesn't it Janelle. I really wanna try it out too but there's no Chantecaille in Ireland so i can't match a shade before buying. Must find some other way..!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ps... How do you pronounce that name?
icon_wink.gif
LOL i could be wrong, but i think it's shan-ti-sigh. i could be wrong because i never heard it before, but i'm taking a guess and thinking it's french LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer i could be wrong, but i think it's shan-ti-sigh. i could be wrong because i never heard it before, but i'm taking a guess and thinking it's french LOL I've been calling it "Shan-te-kal" lol Or "Shan-te-kal-e" LOL
icon_redface.gif
I have no clue... I also want to find a Neiman Marcus around here to see it IRL too - I think I'm pretty close to Trisha's color - but who knows... and yep! it does look flawless!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura It does seem real flawless, doesn't it Janelle. I really wanna try it out too but there's no Chantecaille in Ireland so i can't match a shade before buying. Must find some other way..! We'll get you sorted out in Harvey Nicks when you come to Birmingham
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell We'll get you sorted out in Harvey Nicks when you come to Birmingham
icon_twisted.gif
Please do!!!! LOL I'm yours for the abducting!!! TAKE ME!!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Also, all the SA's and my boss pronounce it Shante Ky (eye with a K in front!) ah, i was close! i was thinking of "the treaty of versailles" (from history class) when i came up with the pronunciation LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha Sorry for the late reply Janelle! x
I really think its worth the money (believe me we are paying way more for it in the UK!).

But as i said before (i sound like a broken record), I'm nearly on my 3rd jar, and I never usually repurchase anything esp fndts, so it must be love! You really can adjust the coverage from sheer to full, I do have acne scars, and if you guys think my skin looks OK, then the fndt is definitely doing its job!!!

I can scoop out a sample for you Janelle?? PM me if you wana go that way! x

Also, all the SA's and my boss pronounce it Shante Ky (eye with a K in front!)

Luv Trisha x

Thanks Trisha! And thanks for entertaining mom for awhile!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol

Are you kidding? Your skin doesn't look OK, it looks flawless. I am a mineral makeup foundation fan, and I could never use the liquid stuff. BUT I have to give this one a try. I like glowing, radiant looking skin, not shimmery but not matte either. Does it make sense?

You really can adjust the coverage from sheer to full, I do have acne scars, and if you guys think my skin looks OK, then the fndt is definitely doing its job!!!

Future Skin Foundation

Janelle, is this the foundation you and Trisha are talking about?

Originally Posted by lilla Are you kidding? Your skin doesn't look OK, it looks flawless. I am a mineral makeup foundation fan, and I could never use the liquid stuff. BUT I have to give this one a try. I like glowing, radiant looking skin, not shimmery but not matte either. Does it make sense? I know... its amazing! I just need a neiman marcus closer to me so I can check shades!
icon_wink.gif

Hi Trisha, one more question: What is the lightest color for Chantecaille?

Hi Sweet lady Janelle,

I checked it and you're right
smile.gif
Ivory looks the lightest. Thank you very much for the info.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Being Trisha's not online right now (& she'd know best) here is the site that shows swatches... seems from this Ivory looks lightest
smile.gif
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...emId=prod14761

Originally Posted by lilla Hi Sweet lady Janelle, I checked it and you're right
smile.gif
Ivory looks the lightest. Thank you very much for the info.

Anytime hun! I don't know how true to life they are w/ an online swatch - so if you have a store near you - I would see it IRL unless you know that most ivory colors are what you normally wear - then maybe you can try a sample on Ebay or something before buying a whole jar.
icon_wink.gif

There is one in Denver os I will call them today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Anytime hun! I don't know how true to life they are w/ an online swatch - so if you have a store near you - I would see it IRL unless you know that most ivory colors are what you normally wear - then maybe you can try a sample on Ebay or something before buying a whole jar.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla There is one in Denver os I will call them today
smile.gif
Cool! Let us know how you like it !! (If you get it) Also - let us know how close the online swatch is to the IRL color
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Future Skin Foundation
Janelle, is this the foundation you and Trisha are talking about?

Sorry girl.. didn't see you posted this earlier... but as you probably already know .,.. lol yes it is.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura It does seem real flawless, doesn't it Janelle. I really wanna try it out too but there's no Chantecaille in Ireland so i can't match a shade before buying. Must find some other way..! AAHHH, found out we have a Chantecaille counter in Dublin. I'm gonna ring them on Monday and ask if i send money will they send some samples for me to try out. I really wanna try this out & i know i'll buy it if i can find a shade that matches. Wish me luck girls. Hope they do this 1 thing for me

Latest posts

Back