Attn: Trisha :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

These colors... are they MAC??? I'm really liking a few of them, but I can't seem to find them...
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Dude, those are all PRO colours, there just happens to be 15 pro colours available from MAC!! x ok... guess thats the reason I've never seen em' before! ... Although I'm kinda pissed now.. I saw a pic of "Electro sky" and it looked kinda like you're sky blue in that pic... now after I've already won it/paid... I'm seeing other pix and it's looks like a dark crayola crayon blue! UGH!
frown.gif
Oh well... gotta love ebay..
icon_rolleyes.gif

Do MAC Pro stores take phone orders? Hope you get what you want Janelle.. Don't diss Electro Sky til you try it! You never know, you might have another shadow that you could pair with it & then it might turn out like Sky Blue!

Originally Posted by Laura Do MAC Pro stores take phone orders? Hope you get what you want Janelle.. Don't diss Electro Sky til you try it! You never know, you might have another shadow that you could pair with it & then it might turn out like Sky Blue! Thanks hun... I just wish I knew like what was Pro & what was regular MAC - so I'd know what the heck to order! (Besides the e/s) I have no clue if something came in a palette, if it was LE, if it's pro... not a clue. Is there a seperate site for MAC "Pro" stuff??
icon_wink.gif
And can anyone order from there, or do you need that MAC Pro Card I've been hearing about?
icon_neutral.gif

You need "THAT MAC PRO" card for ordering from the Pro site Janelle.. But i think a few MuT'ers have that so they might order for you..

Originally Posted by Laura You need "THAT MAC PRO" card for ordering from the Pro site Janelle.. But i think a few MuT'ers have that so they might order for you.. Oh... figures... so I guess that means I can't go to the Pro Store in the city either then, right?
frown.gif

No honey, you can buy it in the PRO store, you just can't order from the Pro site without the PPID card!

Originally Posted by Laura No honey, you can buy it in the PRO store, you just can't order from the Pro site without the PPID card! Ok got it now... there's so many different things going on w/ that company - I'm lost! LOL Thanks for the heads up hunny - love ya!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back