Aug 19th FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ladies look stunning
smile.gif

Thanks ladies! My real Birthday is tomorrow so maybe I'll post again with better pics. =]

laur_8706 So pretty, your skin looks so smooth!

La_Mari Omgosh I love your eyes! They're so big, and your eyelashes look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif shanelle you look so gorgeous!! i wish you posted more pics of your face I agree.

You look so pretty Shannelle, happy birthday!
smile.gif

tell me how you keep your skin looking so flawlessly beautiful please! i love your fotd's as well =D

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look so pretty Shannelle, happy birthday!
smile.gif
tell me how you keep your skin looking so flawlessly beautiful please! i love your fotd's as well =D

Thanks daer0n! Um my skin is definitely not flawlessy beautiful, but it is wayyy better than it used to be a year ago. I think what helped alot was I stopped drinking alot of pop, took the OMEGA 3 vitamins everyday, and drinking green tea. =] I also reallyyy love "TBS Moisture White Powder" face wash.

I hope that you had fun at your party. You application is flawless, too! Please indulge me with your eyeshadow procedure??? I love the gold sparkles. Are you wearing falsies?

You are very beautiful, as well.

Originally Posted by Shanelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks daer0n! Um my skin is definitely not flawlessy beautiful, but it is wayyy better than it used to be a year ago. I think what helped alot was I stopped drinking alot of pop, took the OMEGA 3 vitamins everyday, and drinking green tea. =] I also reallyyy love "TBS Moisture White Powder" face wash. I'm gonna look into those, omega 3 is definitely awesome, i only get it off eating fish though so im going to look for the vitamins instead, green tea, ive never tried it, i will also see if i can find the face wash, thank you very much Shannelle, your skin does look fantastic though
smile.gif

Back