August 21st FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried out that deep red l/s MAC sent me. I didn´t think I could pull it off, but I actually like it. Don´t I look like a blonde version of Little Red Riding Hood?
laughing.gif

FACE

MAC SFF+Isadora mineral makeup

Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour

Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous

EYES

MAC e/s Vanilla allover

MAC e/s Wedge-crease

MAC e/s Concrete-liner

Benefit Browzing Light

Rimmel MagnifEyes mascara

LIPS

MAC l/l Pink Treat (not a good match for the dark lipstick, I know)

MAC l/s Dubonnet

MACdubonnet.jpg

MACdubonnet3.jpg

MACdubonnet2.jpg

MACdubonnet1.jpg

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried out that deep red l/s MAC sent me. I didn´t think I could pull it off, but I actually like it. Don´t I look like a blonde version of Little Red Riding Hood?
laughing.gif

FACE

MAC SFF+Isadora mineral makeup

Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour

Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous

EYES

MAC e/s Vanilla allover

MAC e/s Wedge-crease

MAC e/s Concrete-liner

Benefit Browzing Light

Rimmel MagnifEyes mascara

LIPS

MAC l/l Pink Treat (not a good match for the dark lipstick, I know)

MAC l/s Dubonnet

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ACdubonnet.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Cdubonnet3.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Cdubonnet2.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Cdubonnet1.jpg

yea andi

you look like a star

staninggggggggggggggggggggg

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif You should so email that last pic to your fiance! I did already. I dont´think he´s ever seen me look like that. I am surprised how much really red lips change your face. I suddently look so...grown up lol

Andi, you look beautiful. I truly can't pull off the red lipstick but it really looks great on you.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, you look beautiful. I truly can't pull off the red lipstick but it really looks great on you. thank you. Give red lips a try though. I only tried the red lipstick cause it was a gift and I was bored this afternoon. I always thought a bold lipcolor would make my teeth even more yellow than they already are (i´m kinda self conscious about the color of my teeth!), but I don´t think that´s the case.

it is amazing how much you look like a girl I went to highschool with,actually erie.She was prom queen and really as lovely as an angel, like you. But the similarity took me aback,for a second!

Also, your red lips are stunning. You've inspired me to try red l/s myself!

Originally Posted by caitrin176 /img/forum/go_quote.gif it is amazing how much you look like a girl I went to highschool with,actually erie.She was prom queen and really as lovely as an angel, like you. But the similarity took me aback,for a second!Also, your red lips are stunning. You've inspired me to try red l/s myself!

cool! I wished I could see a pic of that girl.Thanks for the compliments. Definitely try the red lips!

Originally Posted by mossaenda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow Andi you look soooo beautiful, you remind me of a young Grace Kelly, no kidding!
rockwoot.gif
wow, that´s an awesome compliment. I need to look up some pics of Grace Kelly now..I have only seen a few so far

Andi, I think the red l/s looks great on you! I have MAC Sexitada, but can't bring myself to wear it...

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi, I think the red l/s looks great on you! I have MAC Sexitada, but can't bring myself to wear it... thanks, Aquilah. Sexitada? Funny name!!!I am not sure when I´d wear the read lips out either, other than carnival when I dress up as a naughty doctor lol

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks, Aquilah. Sexitada? Funny name!!!I am not sure when I´d wear the read lips out either, other than carnival when I dress up as a naughty doctor lol

Sexitada was a limited edition release in Mexico... Such as how Bada was in Japan... Here's a promo pic of it on Alejandra Guzman, who was the collaborator on it.
sexitada.jpg

sexitada2.jpg

Latest posts

Back