Aunt is going to NYC....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
.... what shall i ask her to get for me?!

She knows i'm going to give her a fairly big list, but i thought i'd get spme opinions here.

One thing that i am getting for sure is the Apricot Shimmerbrick, but i don't know what else to ask for!

Help!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Maybe you should get the KA SSE, its $42 so its about £20ish

What shade are you in MAC so we can figure what shade you'd be?

I was thinking of asking for that!I'm MAC NC40 in the Select Tint...

YAY!! This post make me Queen Talker... only 700 more until Millenium Club!

Originally Posted by Trisha KA should be available at Bendels and Bergdorfs Bhav, hope that helps x Great, i'll let her know!

Originally Posted by Trisha I was NC40 in MAC and mixing SX10 & 11 is my perfect match, tho you could probably make do with the Sx11, it depends how much you wana spend.
Also you should check out some Shu stuff, its apparently available at Bergdorfs and there is a Shu store in Soho xxx

Congrats on 600 posts Bhav xx :icon_love

I'd spend as much as it takes to cover these circles up!Is the Sx11 darker than the Sx10?

Shu - think i may ask for the Basic Mascara.

Originally Posted by Trisha I will post swatches of the SSE later, individually and mixed together for you Bhav,
SX11 is slightly darker and more yellowy which is great to cover discolouration xx

Thanx, you're a star!

Originally Posted by Charmaine How about something from the MAC Pro store? I did think about something from MAC Pro, but i already have so much MAC stuff that i don't think i need anymore! Well not until the new collections anyway!!

Originally Posted by Bhav YAY!! This post make me Queen Talker... only 700 more until Millenium Club!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Check Sephora.com and maybe you can find some goodies there.

Latest posts

Back