• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Available again! Free Subscription to Shape Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.all-freemagazines.com/shape/

Free Magazine Subscription to Shape

All Free Magazines is proud to offer you a free complimentary 1 to 4 year subscription to Shape. No survey to fill out, and no credit card to enter. We don't play around when it comes to your personal information, we will never distribute your address to any 3rd party for any reason.
claps.gif

Yeah!! I got in on time!!!
claps.gif
I missed out on the Allure one that was posted last time... thanks Vixen!!!! :icon_love

I wish the free mags could be for people outside of USA also ... since I am from Canada, I couldn't click on anything or almost anything.

when are they supposed to start to send them? I totally forgot about this - but still haven't gotten it... but then again... it's only been about a month, so I probably still have some waiting to do! lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 when are they supposed to start to send them? I totally forgot about this - but still haven't gotten it... but then again... it's only been about a month, so I probably still have some waiting to do! lol The magazine subscriptions can take awhile to process, usually they start between 8-16 weeks. You can always try checking the magazine customer service online for the particular magazine to see the status of your subscription. Use the magazine sub list section of the website for the link.

Latest posts

Back