Aveda's Beautying Oil - Jojoba

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this product by Aveda? I went into our Aveda store at the mall and I couldn't find it. It's supposed to be this great hot oil treatment for your hair, I read about it on another bulletin board, Hair Boutique.com. But now I can't find it...
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Has anyone heard about this product by Aveda? I went into our Aveda store at the mall and I couldn't find it. It's supposed to be this great hot oil treatment for your hair, I read about it on another bulletin board, Hair Boutique.com. But now I can't find it...
icon_question.gif
Hmmm... sorry hun. Heard of Aveda, just not this oil -
icon_neutral.gif

I don't know about the Aveda product, but I have been doing Jojoba treatments for years. Just pour about 2 tbsps of jojoba oil into a ziploc and seal. Heat the ziploc in a pan of hot water for a minute or so and then snip a tiny corner of the ziploc and massage into your hair. I leave it in for about 5 mintues and then rinse. I have added silk protein, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and olive oil as well. It works FABULOUS!

Colleen, where can I get jojoba oil? I've been wanting to try it for my hair but haven't been able to find it. Maybe I need to check out some speciality store.

Salope & Colleen

I just bought the Beautifying Composition Oil at Aveda, I finally found IT!!!! I'll attach the link to the article I read about the great affects to the hair...

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip175.htm

this is a great article, it has all the information about jojoba and other oils. You can buy jojoba at natural food stores (organic food stores). Some grocery stores have natural food aisles as well. I bet you can find it online. Be sure you are getting the real jojoba oil. (read article it will explain in full). I will probably use this tonight....
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Salope Colleen, where can I get jojoba oil? I've been wanting to try it for my hair but haven't been able to find it. Maybe I need to check out some speciality store.

Latest posts

Back