Aveeno Shave Gel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have heard raves for Aveeno Shave Gel, and finally decided to try it. This stuff is great for sensitive skin! I had been using Skintimate shave gel (and have tried Gilette stuff in the past) but the Aveeno gives me a much closer shave. I've been using the same razor, so it's definitely the shave gel that made a difference.

I used to think I was sensitive to some deodorants, but I haven't had any problems since I switched to the aveeno shave gel.

Definitely worth checking out
icon_smile.gif

Good to hear! I have been shaving with John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette moisturizing shampoo and surprisingly it works great! My legs are so smooth when I use it.

Based on your rave, I bought Aveeno's Positively Smooth Shave Gel for last weekend's trip to the beach. Girl, it works great! My legs were smooth and my bikini line didn't get red bumps from shaving. Very cool!

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I have heard raves for Aveeno Shave Gel, and finally decided to try it. This stuff is great for sensitive skin! I had been using Skintimate shave gel (and have tried Gilette stuff in the past) but the Aveeno gives me a much closer shave. I've been using the same razor, so it's definitely the shave gel that made a difference.
I used to think I was sensitive to some deodorants, but I haven't had any problems since I switched to the aveeno shave gel.

Definitely worth checking out
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Based on your rave, I bought Aveeno's Positively Smooth Shave Gel for last weekend's trip to the beach. Girl, it works great! My legs were smooth and my bikini line didn't get red bumps from shaving. Very cool! Cool! Glad it worked for you too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back