Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought this from Target the other night and I was pleasantly surpriced how nice the scrub is. It has a nice scent and it's gentle but effective. I wouldn't use it every day though but maybe every other day.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I just bought this from Target the other night and I was pleasantly surpriced how nice the scrub is. It has a nice scent and it's gentle but effective. I wouldn't use it every day though but maybe every other day. Thank you so much for posting this, Reija! I've been wondering about Aveeno's Skin Brightening products, especially the Skin Brightening and Positively Radiant product lines! I'm wondering how different the 2 lines are, since they both deal with brightening skin. I'm also curious to try Nivea Visage "Simply Glowing." I've got a coupon for Nivea's Simply Glowing - now if only I could find Aveeno's on sale!
smile.gif

I'm becoming more and more a drugstore person. I've found that some of the drugstore skin care products I've tried seem to work as well if not better than some of the high end stuff I've tried. I'm interested in trying the Neutrogena skin radiance line. It has a cleanser, moisturizer with SPF15 and an eye cream. I saw it at Target and I've seen adds for the products in magazines but I didn't buy it yet. I've been using Neutrogena new line for sensitive oily skin and my skin has cleared up. I'll keep using it and see what happens. So far so good.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I'm becoming more and more a drugstore person. I've found that some of the drugstore skin care products I've tried seem to work as well if not better than some of the high end stuff I've tried. I'm interested in trying the Neutrogena skin radiance line. It has a cleanser, moisturizer with SPF15 and an eye cream. I saw it at Target and I've seen adds for the products in magazines but I didn't buy it yet. I've been using Neutrogena new line for sensitive oily skin and my skin has cleared up. I'll keep using it and see what happens. So far so good. I didn't know Neutrogena had a line for sensitive oily skin - I must be living under a rock! I used to stay away from Neutrogena for skincare because when I was a teenager all I ever tried from them was the bar face soap (orange) and it dried me out. I've been seeing commercials for the Neutrogena skin radiance line, and now I want to try that along with the Aveeno and Nivea Visage brightening lines! Now I just need to decide which to try first! LOL! I've got a $2 off couponfor the Nivea Visage Simply Glowing moisturizer, so that might be first. Let me know how the Neutrogena sensitive/oily keeps working for you, and also if you get to try any of these others we've been walking about (Neutrogena, Aveen, Nivea)!

i agree, i recently bought the brightening scrub- i really liked it. I have started to use it daily. I have read from places that the aveeno radiant wash and radiant lotion work well as well and give good results. I have yet to try those though.

I agree with what you were saying Reija about how some of the highstreet products are just as good as the more expensive one's. For example in my Women and Home magazinem, there was a discussion on moisturier's and one of the high street brands has the same ingrediant as Strictven (£$135) I have been scanning all the articles trying to find the brands and will come back to this post once ive found it.

Reija, I have been using Aveeno Clear Complexion bar soap (for the face) drugstore price, for about 3-4 weeks now, and my skin has never looked better. Finally something cheap and effective. I too have tried higher end products, and they didnt work any better than this Aveeno.
icon_smile.gif

I tried the Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer and it was horrible. I stopped using it after only a week because it was so bad. What a waste of money. I was so disappointed because I've heard some great things about Aveeno. Now I won't try any of their products.

Originally Posted by Salope I tried the Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer and it was horrible. I stopped using it after only a week because it was so bad. What a waste of money. I was so disappointed because I've heard some great things about Aveeno. Now I won't try any of their products. Don't let that stop you, I too have that junk and threw it away, but this cleanser bar rocks!

The mosturizer made me break out the first time I used it
frown.gif

I agree with the soap though, its really good. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it didn't lather much

Latest posts

Back