avon haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 i have a avon haul today and I wanted to share.. Nice Dani!!! I liked that Mark bag - just saw it in the new book
(I love my "Beauty Mark" bag) What's the silver thing? lol (last photo on top right)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice Dani!!! I liked that Mark bag - just saw it in the new book
(I love my "Beauty Mark" bag) What's the silver thing? lol (last photo on top right) I have the beauty mark bag too, I have a couple of them. There nice! The silver thing is a mirror. Its a avon mirror and its lighted. Its great bc it turns on when u pull it all the way day. For 3.99 it was a steal to me, plus its thin and will fit great in the mark makeup bag i got!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I have the beauty mark bag too, I have a couple of them. There nice! The silver thing is a mirror. Its a avon mirror and its lighted. Its great bc it turns on when u pull it all the way day. For 3.99 it was a steal to me, plus its thin and will fit great in the mark makeup bag i got!! Ahhh... thought so - wasn't sure
Did you see that other lighted mirror they have that you put a picture in - & it supposedly shows thru the mirror when the light is off? That looks neat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ahhh... thought so - wasn't sure
Did you see that other lighted mirror they have that you put a picture in - & it supposedly shows thru the mirror when the light is off? That looks neat
yes I seen that in the clearance book, it looked interesting.

Reaction score
I got the Mark gloss a go-go set the other day... (pic in my notepad) I had no idea they were so tiny!!! But I love them... might have to get the full size of a few of them!

Reaction score
Great haul Danielle. I really like the colours of the e/s in the first palette. Enjoy playing around with everything!

Reaction score
Nice haul! I don't do Avon. I haven't got the patience to wait for it, gimme instant gratification

Reaction score
Most Excellent! Good Haul! I have a few hauls of my own on thier way in the mail!

Originally Posted by itsd2382

i have a avon haul today and I wanted to share..

Latest posts