Avon & Mark haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I do this every once in a while, I'll order a bunch of stuff from an Avon Rep! I like a lot of Avon products and I'm starting to get into Mark, their more hip line. So here's what I got:

Mark

C-Thru-U Beautifying Sheer Tint in Mark 6

Hook-Ups Tru-Lie Conealer in Deep

Hook-Ups Lashtensions Mascara Primer

Hook-Ups Scandalash Mascaras in Winegloss and Indiglo

MarkCures Hand and Nail Scrub

Salon Straight No-Iron Smoothing Fluid

Avon

Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Eyeshadows in Platinum, Crystal Waters, and Lilac Ice

Whipped Color for Lips in Moonlit Mauve

Mirror Shine Nail Enamel in Glisten

Nailwear Liquid Acrylic Base Coat

Classic Bubble Bath in Honey & Vitamin E

Ginger Scents Exfoliating Shower Gel and Body Lotion

Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Conditioning Body Wash and Body Lotion

Reviews to follow!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

nice haul! i've heard really good things about mark.'s skin care line, especially things you dew moisturizer. i just keep forgetting about it.

Yeah, mark is really fun! Cute, unique stuff. It all makes me feel girly and pretty (and young). Then I whip out the Avon catalog when I'm feeling old and need me some magical eye cream!!!
icon_redface.gif

Nice haul sweetie!! Let us know how you like Mark products. I heard they were great products so I ordered a few e/s from Mark line
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I do this every once in a while, I'll order a bunch of stuff from an Avon Rep! I like a lot of Avon products and I'm starting to get into Mark, their more hip line. So here's what I got:
Mark

Avon

Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Eyeshadows in Platinum, Crystal Waters, and Lilac Ice

Whipped Color for Lips in Moonlit Mauve

Mirror Shine Nail Enamel in Glisten

Nailwear Liquid Acrylic Base Coat

Classic Bubble Bath in Honey & Vitamin E

Ginger Scents Exfoliating Shower Gel and Body Lotion

Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Conditioning Body Wash and Body Lotion

Reviews to follow!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I do this every once in a while, I'll order a bunch of stuff from an Avon Rep! I like a lot of Avon products and I'm starting to get into Mark, their more hip line. So here's what I got:
Mark

can't wait for your opinions on the colored mascara; with some of the new threads on it, I really want to try some! Have fun with your new goodies
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 can't wait for your opinions on the colored mascara; with some of the new threads on it, I really want to try some! Have fun with your new goodies
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ditto!

Hey guys, I'm going to work on posting my reviews now. But I will say right now that I was kind of let down by a lot of the items.
icon_neutral.gif
BAH!

Originally Posted by glamslam Hey guys, I'm going to work on posting my reviews now. But I will say right now that I was kind of let down by a lot of the items.
icon_neutral.gif
BAH! How come? That sucks!

Originally Posted by glamslam Hey guys, I'm going to work on posting my reviews now. But I will say right now that I was kind of let down by a lot of the items.
icon_neutral.gif
BAH!
frown.gif

I have to agree with you! I tried a few blushes from Mark and didn't like them at all!!! They weren't my cup of tea! too matte but some weird shimmer, can't explain. I will be trying their e/s soon. I shall let you guys know.

icon_neutral.gif
BAH!

Latest posts

Back