Avon's Cellulite Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids

This is supposed reduce up to an inch of cellulite in like 6 weeks, anyone tried this? My friend sells avon and I tried it for her ut couldn't tell a different?? This is supposed to be a guaranteed thing, so I was wondeirng if anyone noticed any change???

Maybe I should try it on my abs huh??? LOL

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids

Yeah we need a guys opinion on this too, go for it
wink.gif

Ok here goes nothing....
If I had cellulite on my ass or my legs, then I would try it. On the contrary I would try this on my tummy, since I have some there :)

Have to get some tho!!

idea.gif
Ok, this sounds interesting- if someone had those fatty looking bags under their eyes do you think it would minimize those too? Not dark circles or wrinkles, but I'm sure you've seen what I'm talking about- it looks like little beer bellies under the eyes. Cellulite isnt some kind of special fat, it just looks horrible because of the skin's fibers being weak, so this could potentially work! Who knows someone who could guinea pig this for us??? 8)

Oh yeah- I almost forgot!! Avon has that exchange policy- so even if it doesnt work, you could exchange it for something else!

I hear that they are going to have to start putting a warning label on the jar that you have to wear gloves while applying this fatbegone cream, otherwise you run the risk of your fingers being shrunk down. As far as putting on the face, here is another situation where things could really get out of hand. I have a few male friends and coworkers..real fat heads..could be on to something...maybe they would shrink away...guess that is too much to ask for....

You guy's are killin me! I could read this shit all night. I don't think I laughed all day until the last few minutes with you guy's. Thank you, I needed it!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back