Avril Lavigne: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me. But I think it would actually look a lot cooler if the converse didn't have rhinestones on them. I think going classic converse would have given it the contrast she was trying to go for. Actually, if she lost the stupid pink stripe that every young, punkish hairdresser seems to have, I think she'd look a whole lot better. Overkill!

This dress is too dressy for those shoes, something more casual can pass but not this!

Hi,

This reminds me of Cybill Shepard's appearance at the Emmys. Cybill wore a black strapless gown, opera length gloves with black socks red higtop Reeboks. The I believe the year was 1985.

Here's the pic

Attachment 36765

Her stance is off. She would look so much better with a little better posture. The dress is cute but seems like it doesn't really fit her.

You gotta give to Avril, she's not scared to wear a dress w/ converse or combat boots and I love her for that!
smile.gif
She looks hot because that's her style and no one else's.

I like her hair as it suits her, for the rest of it no I dont like it especially the shoes.

That dress looks awful on her. It doesn't seem to fit her style at all.

Oh well, I'm not an Avril fan anyway. lol.

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not really a fan of her style in general but i see where you're going with it BeneBaby it could be cute (i just don't like avril! lol). I do like eclectic styles like that but just not really the way avril pulls it together. I feel the same way...
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back