Aw, Christina's bump is getting bigger.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1005_aguilera_ramey.jpg

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif is it just me or does she look stoned its not just you, she does look..strange in the face area.

If you guys have been pregnant before, you'll know that it takes alot to try to look even half decent! She probably feels like crap! I know I looked worse than stoned for most of my pregnancy! LOL I think she looks adorable.

she's looking great! has she admitted she's preggers yet? LOL I heard she wouldn't confirm it

I love her, but i dont think she look stoned, she looks like jessica simpson with too much plastic surgery, but like you guys said, hopefull its just the picture.

Nah, she doesn't look stoned, it looks like she was snapped in the middle of a facial expression change or something. She's gonna be a hot mama!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nah, she doesn't look stoned, it looks like she was snapped in the middle of a facial expression change or something. She's gonna be a hot mama! I agree. I look worse than that when i'm photographed sometimes. I'm sure the explosion of flash bulbs that are hounding her aren't helping any!!! By the way....i think she looks fab!!! Even if she isn't pregnant
wink.gif

My Tina is amping up her makeup, huh?

...wish she would lay off it a bit. Too much "Twisted Sister" going on and less pretty. But other than that she looks great.

wow she looks great im glad shes taking a break from the red lipstick and 50s look or whatever

Latest posts

Back