Aww crushboy likes another girl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was talking to my friend today. She's pretty good friends with (ex)crushboy, but I never told her I liked him (I don't trust her with secrets :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...this post will make it clear why)

I found out several major things about crushboy that really astonished me, ...I can't believe I'm so blind and dumb lol

first, most importantly - he's hooking up with another girl right now

second, most surprisingly - he went out with one of my semi-friends (i.e. somewhere between friend and acquaintance) for a few months last year, and I was 100% oblivious of this (even though I had already liked him by then)

third - apparently quite a few girls like (or recently liked) him...I can't figure out if this is a good thing or a bad thing, b/c while this shows I don't have odd taste...the bad part is obvious lol

So yeah, I'm pretty disappointed that he's into another girl, but I think I'm getting over him ok. I never realized that so many other girls liked him though, and that he had been going out with girls I considered my friends lol...you think I would've known. I'm shocked that I never noticed....

I just hope that he hasn't already been able to tell that I like him, b/c that would just be kind of embarassing =P

*sigh* my teeeeny tiny high school is driving me insane, he was pretty much the ONLY guy in my grade who is both hot and smart....yeah, sad huh

kinda bummed now....

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif glad you are getting over him! yeah, I think I am too. crushes are fun, but too consuming =P a year is plenty long enough :-/

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif he sounds like a player anyway idk, I don't think he is...but I could be wrong.

I'm sorry about that.
frown.gif

No matter what he turned out to be, it always sucks to see your hopes dashed like that. Well, I'm glad you're taking a good attitude about it, that always helps to move on faster.

Latest posts

Back