B&BW Shea isn't so

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got a sample of this foot cream and it's fabulous..I'm sure I'm probably late to the party but I don't frequent B&BW..I get there once in a blue moon..Peppermint scented with a tingley cool feeling..Extremely moisturizing..Made my old withered dogs look young and fresh

Originally Posted by allisong Just got a sample of this foot cream and it's fabulous..I'm sure I'm probably late to the party but I don't frequent B&BW..I get there once in a blue moon..Peppermint scented with a tingley cool feeling..Extremely moisturizing..Made my old withered dogs look young and fresh hahahah ok, I hope Wear the Pink Ribbon sees this post because she has dry feet! She posted in the skin care forum.
Congrats on your new hydrated tootsies.

hhbanner5.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian hahahah ok, I hope Wear the Pink Ribbon sees this post because she has dry feet! She posted in the skin care forum.
Congrats on your new hydrated tootsies.

hhbanner5.jpg

OH NO!! I could have gone my entire life without seeing that photo..I must go and wash my eyes out with acid now;P

Shea Butter is excellent for our skin...so glad they have a Shea Butter line out now!
smile.gif
I have their Glove Potion #9 with Shea Butter. I can't wait to try the foot cream, too!

LOL @ washing your eyes out with acid.
icon_lol.gif
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back