B Eye Kohl (lead free)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've just made a new discovery...B Eye Kohl (Lush sister company), it comes in a wooden pot with the stick and best of all it doesn't contain lead, I haven't tried it yet but I remember the old kohl threads so I thought it might be of interest...check it out.

B - Kohl

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool, I didnt know other's contained lead - wow. me neither.

If you live in London you can go to the Carnaby St store, it's near the Lush just follow your nose lol.

Originally Posted by chococat123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone know of any eyeliner brands that might contain lead?? It's not in regular eyeliner but in the kohl threads the kohl from India or the Middle East may or may not contain lead, so I decided to share this for people who weren't comfortable with buying traditional kohl.
EDIT: Sorry I didn't mean to confuse anyone, I guess I should have been clear what kohl I was talking about!

Latest posts

Back