B2M Request...who loves me? LoL

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may be a weird request, but I thought I'd try.

I really want the Indie Girl l/s from the Rebel Rock collection, and I have enough collected for a B2M, but i'm 2 hours from a counter, and won't be getting near it for a while, so I probably won't be able to get the color at that time (as it is LE).

Anyways, is there anyone super close to a counter who could, if I sent you the empties, get the lipstick for me? I'll paypal you the shipping costs to send it back to me.

I would be very grateful
smile.gif

Thanks, ya'll!

i can do it for ya. i can use my b2m and keep the ones that you send me. so you don't have to wait the whole time for me to receive yours. you can paypal me over what like $1.00 or so? another 0.55 for a DC if ya want one.

are there any paypal fees when you send me non cc paypal $$? if there, maybe like $1.75 with a DC

Originally Posted by Liz i can do it for ya. i can use my b2m and keep the ones that you send me. so you don't have to wait the whole time for me to receive yours. you can paypal me over what like $1.00 or so? another 0.55 for a DC if ya want one.
are there any paypal fees when you send me non cc paypal $$? if there, maybe like $1.75 with a DC

Liz you are so freakin' AWESOME!! I'll just paypal you 2.00 right now. What is your paypal email address?

Originally Posted by Liz i can do it for ya. i can use my b2m and keep the ones that you send me. so you don't have to wait the whole time for me to receive yours. you can paypal me over what like $1.00 or so? another 0.55 for a DC if ya want one.

Actually is it still [email protected]?

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Actually is it still [email protected]? yep!
biggrin.gif
i can pick it up for you either tomorrow or this weekend (most likely tomorrow though. hehe)

Back