Baby No. 2 on the Way for Melissa Joan Hart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
melissa_joan_hart.jpg

Actress Melissa Joan Hart is pregnant with her second child, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The Sabrina the Teenage Witch star is four months along, her rep says.

Hart and her husband Mark Wilkerson, who married in 2003, are already the proud parents of a son, Mason, who is nearly 2.

"I love the faces Mason makes. I could watch him forever," Hart, 31, told PEOPLE shortly after his birth.

Baby No. 2 will be arriving a bit sooner than the actress planned. In an interview with Celebrity Baby Blog, Hart said, "I hope to have a little sibling for Mason sometime around his third birthday, but first I want him to learn how to snowboard – because I feel like that will be a marker of his self control!"

Added Hart: "I adore my baby boy and can't imagine not having him around. He makes everything okay, if I've had a bad day or a good one."

Hart, who's currently shooting a Lifetime movie in Vancouver, will next be seen in a guest appearance on the Oct. 9 episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

yeah congratulations to her i didn't even know she had a child or was married for that matter

how cute. I cant believe she's that old either - and I didn't know she was married or had another child. Crazyness! sweet!

Wow, it seems just like yesterday I was watching Sabrina the Teenage witch religiously

Latest posts

Back