Back at Ulta ... AGAIN!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stopped off at Ulta yet again... god this store is DANGEROUS!
icon_eek.gif

In todays shopping cart:

Ultima II "Under it All" Makeup Perfector ($13.50)- an illuminescent pink cream that blends into skin before makeup to help fill in lines, cover imperfections & help makeup look flawless... will be trying this today!

Ultima II "Fade Not Crease Not" Eyeshadow Base ($13.50) - Mom got this yesterday after hearing some rave reviews... and being my UD Primer Potion is practically gone already - I decided to give it a try... It's a pale pink cream in a small round jar. Color is similar to MAC 'untitled' paint. Will let you know later how it is!

Ultima II Free Gift w/ $18.50 Purchase - came with: Makeup case, Eyelash curler, Wonderwear Mascara, Ultimately You fragrance Sample, Eye makeup Remover, and Lipstick in 'Ripe Sienna Plum' ... which I just tried and LOVE! It's a light pink shimmer (like I always wear... so Happy! - Looks Darker in pics than IRL)

Free Ulta nailpolish in "Peach Parfait" - for completing the survey on the bottom of the receipt. ($6.50 value)

Biore' Daily Deep Pore Cleansing wipes... cuz I ran out

and that's it for today! (That's enough for one day I think~lol)
tongue.gif

God I love that Store! LOL

Nice haul!! Way to go, Janelle!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Stopped off at Ulta yet again... god this store is DANGEROUS!
icon_eek.gif

In todays shopping cart:

Ultima II "Under it All" Makeup Perfector ($13.50)- an illuminescent pink cream that blends into skin before makeup to help fill in lines, cover imperfections & help makeup look flawless... will be trying this today!

Ultima II "Fade Not Crease Not" Eyeshadow Base ($13.50) - Mom got this yesterday after hearing some rave reviews... and being my UD Primer Potion is practically gone already - I decided to give it a try... It's a pale pink cream in a small round jar. Color is similar to MAC 'untitled' paint. Will let you know later how it is!

Ultima II Free Gift w/ $18.50 Purchase - came with: Makeup case, Eyelash curler, Wonderwear Mascara, Ultimately You fragrance Sample, Eye makeup Remover, and Lipstick in 'Ripe Sienna Plum' ... which I just tried and LOVE! It's a light pink shimmer (like I always wear... so Happy! - Looks Darker in pics than IRL)

Free Ulta nailpolish in "Peach Parfait" - for completing the survey on the bottom of the receipt. ($6.50 value)

Biore' Daily Deep Pore Cleansing wipes... cuz I ran out

and that's it for today! (That's enough for one day I think~lol)
tongue.gif

God I love that Store! LOL

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Nice haul!! Way to go, Janelle!! I'm always haulin'... LOL Or rather OVER-Haulin'...
icon_eek.gif

LOL Thanks! Will let you know bout' the primers!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Girl, don't make me come over there & intervene.!
tongue.gif
You need a great SA like Tracey's @ Nordstrom who'll send you home & prevent you from buying.
tongue.gif

In fact, I dare you to not buy ANYTHING cosmetic/beauty-related for a week from Ulta or ANY store.
biggrin.gif

OMG!!! I'm sure Janelle cant do that! She'd go into shock!!
icon_eek.gif
An ENTIRE week w/o buying mu?!?
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Girl, don't make me come over there & intervene.!
tongue.gif
You need a great SA like Tracey's @ Nordstrom who'll send you home & prevent you from buying.
tongue.gif

In fact, I dare you to not buy ANYTHING cosmetic/beauty-related for a week from Ulta or ANY store.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG!!! I'm sure Janelle cant do that! She'd go into shock!!
icon_eek.gif
An ENTIRE week w/o buying mu?!?
icon_razz.gif
Oh Tracey my darling... you know me ALL too well!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'll try - but honestly... it probably won't happen!!! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Ha! I saw the name of this thread and who started it, and I was all set to come in here and gently suggest a MU intervention...but I see it's already been done!
tongue.gif

Yeah, we're just wasting out time trying to get Janelle to stop shopping for a bit....NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Ha! I saw the name of this thread and who started it, and I was all set to come in here and gently suggest a MU intervention...but I see it's already been done!
tongue.gif

Shame on you!!

(to be honest, I probably couldn't do either!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh Tracey my darling... you know me ALL too well!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'll try - but honestly... it probably won't happen!!! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Janelle, baby steps. Since tomorrow's Easter, chances are most stores near you are closed. If you can get through tomorrow, awesome. Then take it day by day. I'm behind you 1000%!
biggrin.gif
That's how I started & it's saved me a TON of $$$.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Janelle, baby steps. Since tomorrow's Easter, chances are most stores near you are closed. If you can get through tomorrow, awesome. Then take it day by day. I'm behind you 1000%!
biggrin.gif
That's how I started & it's saved me a TON of $$$. I go through spurts... I've gone awhile without buying much - then they'll be times I go out everyday.. I'm not THAT bad! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And usually the stuff I buy is cheap - and I use coupons... so sometimes I'll get a lot - but costs next to nothing
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Shame on you!!
(to be honest, I probably couldn't do either!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Shopping is my sanity! LOL
wink.gif

I see. So right now you're on an "on-spurt" of buying?
wink.gif
Either way, I'm behind you!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I see. So right now you're on an "on-spurt" of buying?
wink.gif
Either way, I'm behind you!
biggrin.gif
yeah - it was a spurt
wink.gif
I needed more e/s primer - so figured might as well get the free extras too!
wink.gif
I shouldn't really have anymore hauls in the next month - I'm waiting for the show on 4/19 to REALLY let loose! lol
smile.gif

Dayum! Nice haul. Its a good thing that there isn't an ULTA store near me or I would be a shopping right this minute.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Dayum! Nice haul. Its a good thing that there isn't an ULTA store near me or I would be a shopping right this minute.
tongue.gif
No ULTA in CA?? wow... I thought they were everywhere...
icon_wink.gif

OMG! Marisol there's actually a store that's NOT near you?!? I thought you were in 'shopping heaven'. you're near all the good stuff!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Dayum! Nice haul. Its a good thing that there isn't an ULTA store near me or I would be a shopping right this minute.
tongue.gif

They are in CA but most are in Southern Cali. I have two stores near me - one is 85 miles away and the other one is about 100 miles away. Good thing too cause its hard enough to resist the temptations that I have close to home.
icon_wink.gif

Yeah I know it has to be hard to resist. You must be one strong woman, cuz I'm telling you, if I lived where you do, I'd be broke every blasted day!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa They are in CA but most are in Southern Cali. I have two stores near me - one is 85 miles away and the other one is about 100 miles away. Good thing too cause its hard enough to resist the temptations that I have close to home.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back