Back at Ulta ... AGAIN!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours usually lasts a while, Trisha? How long? I get about a month's use out of mine. I dont use that much either... just a light application on each lid.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool haul (again!) janelle! Im sorry your UD PP didnt seem to last long, you must have got a duff batch cos mines last ageeees. xxx

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah I know it has to be hard to resist. You must be one strong woman, cuz I'm telling you, if I lived where you do, I'd be broke every blasted day!!
biggrin.gif
Talking about it is making me want to go shop today. But I can't. I am waiting for the Nordies Mac exclusive that comes out April 15th and then I can shop.

Get outta here!! How do you manage that? I think they fill the tubes better/fuller in the UK!
icon_lol.gif
(j/k)

Originally Posted by Trisha Mine lasts about 3-4 months with daily use! x

Originally Posted by Trisha Mine lasts about 3-4 months with daily use! x Are you kidding!?!?! I barely got 2 weeks outta mine -
icon_neutral.gif
Using really lightly...And that was on the days when I even wore makeup! LOL
You UK peeps get all the good stuff! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

**Update!** Used the free Ultima Wonderwear mascara from the GWP - I LOVE IT!!!! It is GREAT! My lashes looked longer, no clumps, and they are really soft (kinda like the maybelline full n' soft result - not stiff) And I think the best part was when I first opened it.. OMG I love the brush!!! Its huge & densly packed bristles... Love it!

Sadly i have no Ulta where i am, . . . sigh. . . . Yes, this is a dangerous store, but i say shop on GIRL!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I to can not leave ( when im there!) w/o breaking the bank!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 **Update!** Used the free Ultima Wonderwear mascara from the GWP - I LOVE IT!!!! It is GREAT! My lashes looked longer, no clumps, and they are really soft (kinda like the maybelline full n' soft result - not stiff) And I think the best part was when I first opened it.. OMG I love the brush!!! Its huge & densly packed bristles... Love it!

Originally Posted by KMEFH Sadly i have no Ulta where i am, . . . sigh. . . . Yes, this is a dangerous store, but i say shop on GIRL!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I to can not leave ( when im there!) w/o breaking the bank! Oh yeah! LOL Good thing they always have sales and 'buy 1 get 1 free' promotions on things!
smile.gif

take that UD primer potion back. you can return or exchange within 60 days as long as you have the original receipt. theyll take it back for any reason.

if anyone is looking for makeup cases or travel mu bags, the new stock that went out 3 weeks ago is on killer sale. the d/c bags are half price, and when they have another 50% marked down merch sale, youll make a killing.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse take that UD primer potion back. you can return or exchange within 60 days as long as you have the original receipt. theyll take it back for any reason.
if anyone is looking for makeup cases or travel mu bags, the new stock that went out 3 weeks ago is on killer sale. the d/c bags are half price, and when they have another 50% marked down merch sale, youll make a killing.

hmmm... I think I have the receipt here somewhere - I hope!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 hmmm... I think I have the receipt here somewhere - I hope!
icon_wink.gif
i hope so too. they cant do anything about returning unless you have a receipt.
frown.gif

Nice haul Janelle, let us know how Ultima II "Under it All" Makeup Perfector and Ultima II "Fade Not Crease Not" Eyeshadow Base are.

Have fun with your new stuff
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What a nice haul! Thanks for the pic about the mascara. The brush does look nice and thick. This is an example as to why I avoid stores like Ulta and Sephora. I'd be like you walking out with a bunch of stuff.

Oh Janelle, I didn't know if I spent $18.50 on Ultima I could of got the freebie too!- I only got the eyeshadow base
icon_cry.gif
(I did spend $50 in total)- I got to go shopping with you. You are definitely the free gift, double coupon discount queen Maven !!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Stopped off at Ulta yet again... god this store is DANGEROUS!
icon_eek.gif

In todays shopping cart:

Ultima II "Under it All" Makeup Perfector ($13.50)- an illuminescent pink cream that blends into skin before makeup to help fill in lines, cover imperfections & help makeup look flawless... will be trying this today!

Ultima II "Fade Not Crease Not" Eyeshadow Base ($13.50) - Mom got this yesterday after hearing some rave reviews... and being my UD Primer Potion is practically gone already - I decided to give it a try... It's a pale pink cream in a small round jar. Color is similar to MAC 'untitled' paint. Will let you know later how it is!

Ultima II Free Gift w/ $18.50 Purchase - came with: Makeup case, Eyelash curler, Wonderwear Mascara, Ultimately You fragrance Sample, Eye makeup Remover, and Lipstick in 'Ripe Sienna Plum' ... which I just tried and LOVE! It's a light pink shimmer (like I always wear... so Happy! - Looks Darker in pics than IRL)

Free Ulta nailpolish in "Peach Parfait" - for completing the survey on the bottom of the receipt. ($6.50 value)

Biore' Daily Deep Pore Cleansing wipes... cuz I ran out

and that's it for today! (That's enough for one day I think~lol)
tongue.gif

God I love that Store! LOL

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh Janelle, I didn't know if I spent $18.50 on Ultima I could of got the freebie too!- I only got the eyeshadow base
icon_cry.gif
(I did spend $50 in total)- I got to go shopping with you. You are definitely the free gift, double coupon discount queen Maven !! Tis' I
wink.gif

I used to use lots of Ultlima II products. "Back in the days" they used to be sold at every department store and were considered very upscale. Then they redid the whole line with Kevin Aucoin and after that they went down market and were sold only in drug stores and JCPenney for a few years. I hope they've found their niche at Ulta because it's a good line.

I think you'll really like the shadow base. Let us know how you like the other products as well.

I had to smile at "Ripe Siena Plum" because they have always included that shade in their GWPs. At one time I must have had half a dozen along with Rosa Rosa from EL GWPs. LOL!

have you tried the ultima primer? i love it .. its the only primer i love.. right now i tried to use a new oone// the ulta primer i hate IT .. i lost my reciept tho so .. to bad..

I love the whole line.. i tried looking for the website online and it redirects me to revlon website can anyone tell me why: ??

Originally Posted by caligirl510 /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you tried the ultima primer? i love it .. its the only primer i love.. right now i tried to use a new oone// the ulta primer i hate IT .. i lost my reciept tho so .. to bad.. I love the whole line.. i tried looking for the website online and it redirects me to revlon website can anyone tell me why: ??

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone who originally posted in this thread almost three years ago is still on MuT. Marisol does though, so we can hope she has a response.

Latest posts

Back