Back from my MAC trip

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So today PinkRibbons and I traveled 2 hours to the nearest mac to get makeover and purchase some items (she'll post the pics later) but here's what i got.....

*Select cover up-nw20

*Select Moisturevier-Nw20

*Studio fix powder-c3 ( I know it sounds weird but trust me.....it's what she used on me becaseu my face has " more yellow in it" so yeah....it's great)

* Rule e/s

Plus I also got these smudgepot things from hot topic which are so wicked awesome!!

I'll be updating my notebook soon with all my new products

tee hee

Isn't Rule fabulous??

The pics that PinkRibbons posted are amazing!!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 So today PinkRibbons and I traveled 2 hours to the nearest mac to get makeover and purchase some items (she'll post the pics later) but here's what i got.....
*Select cover up-nw20

*Select Moisturevier-Nw20

*Studio fix powder-c3 ( I know it sounds weird but trust me.....it's what she used on me becaseu my face has " more yellow in it" so yeah....it's great)

* Rule e/s

Plus I also got these smudgepot things from hot topic which are so wicked awesome!!

I'll be updating my notebook soon with all my new products

tee hee

great pics!!

what are those shadows that had the twist off lids in your notepad?

Just saw the pics... great looks!! I can't believe you guys drove 2 hours!!
icon_eek.gif
and here I am witching that the nearest freestanding store is 40 min. away! lol You are a true fan!! lol Great notepad too, awesome stash!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz great pics!!
what are those shadows that had the twist off lids in your notepad?

Rebel is the name of the brand
here

or go to your local Hot Topic to find them

Michelle, glad you enjoyed your MAC makeover! I just took a look at your notepad...you've definitely got a large stash!
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back