Back from surgery, I'm alive.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear everything went ok. I hope you won't suffer too much pain and will recover soon!

OMG shell! glad everything went ok!! so happy for you
smile.gif
get well soon chicken

Thanks everyone!

I saw the surgeon today for a follow up. She was laughing at me and asked if I recalled what I said when I woke up from surgery. I said not really. She said I demanded to see her and I didn't care if she was in the middle of surgery etc and the whole time she was by my bed writing out meds I need etc. After she spoke to me, I told the nurses and her to get lost! lol!

Anyways I have to go back in two weeks to get my stitches removed. Right now I am wearing a dressing that is half of the size in the pics I posted, thank goodness. The bandages she removed were gross from all the blood etc.

She may have to do another wrist operation on me depending on the outcome. My elbow was full of scar tissue and she had to shave or cut out some of my elbow bone so my nerve glided better. My wrist had some huge nerve growth and scar tissue.

My arm is bandaged so I can't bend it. I can't put on my eyeliner, floss my teeth or blow dry my hair. Ugh. It takes me longer to put on my bra, get dressed, put on makeup etc but I expected this to happen. Amazing how you find ways of dressing yourself etc.

I am not suppose to be on the computer. She said even though you may try to avoid using your bad arm, not a good idea, in case I get carried away. So if I am not on for awhile, you know why, I've been banned by my surgeon, lol.

Shelley, I'm so glad that everything went smoothly. That is definitely one impressive bandage! Rest yourself and get better.
smile.gif

Shelley, I am so golad to hear surgery went well,i wish you a fast recovery!

LOL,anesthesia has a funny impact on you,rofl

Sounds like you were in good hands with her!

I had a dream last night that I had wrist surgery, and I was mad because my bandage wasn't as big as yours.

Just wanted to let you know, because that must mean you've been in my thoughts a lot! LOL

Back