backorder on mac

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just got en e-mail saying...

Dear JENNIFER

Thank you for your recent purchase at M.A.C. Online.

Regrettably, we are unable to fulfill your order for the following item(s) as it is temporarily out-of-stock. We expect to ship the item(s) below within two weeks. If you wish to cancel the shipment of any item, please contact us at 1-800-588-0070. We will ship any non-canceled item(s) as soon as it is available, with no additional shipping charges.

*M530-03 BLOT POWDER-MEDIUM 1 17.50

Please be assured that you will not be charged for any canceled or unshipped item(s). When the item(s) becomes available for shipment, you will receive a confirmation via email with the shipping details.

how long does it usually last, if it's happened to anyone on here? i hope my free shipping thing is good until then!!

what's annoying is that on their website, they don't even have it saying it's out of stock.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You're free shipping should work Jennifer because you've already paid for the item, right? If not then i'd whip MAC's butt. Hopefully you'll get it real soon (fingers crossed for you)

Back