Backstage at Prada...Looks hot off the runway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Makeup Artist Pat McGrath blended looks from the 60's and 70's to create these bold and smokey looks. The models dubbed "Bohemian Nymphs" wore flower and fairy printed tunics and dresses. The look was all about heavily lined eyes, glossy clear lips and deconstructed hair.

Get a look like this with MAC Pigment in Maroon and Benefit Cream Shadow in Strut. Top the lips with either a nude or clear gloss.
04m.jpg

Benefit Creaseless Cream in Strut-$18
41U20oa6udL._SS265_.jpg

Pat McGrath smudged NARS shadow in Zardoz all over the eye and applied Kevyn Aucoin liquid gold shimmer to the inner rims. Max Factor Highlighting Mascara in Brassy Berry topped off the look.
02m.jpg

Nars Zardoz cream shadow- $21

10m.jpg

Max Factor Highlight Mascara- $8.99
08m.jpg

Eyes this intense call for minimal face and lip makeup.
06m.jpg

Well of course they are exaggerated for Runway. I am not recommending anyone replicate these looks. More for inspiration!

oh okay makes sense
smile.gif
I DO like the contrast of the dark liner and the little pops of bright shadow!

meh, i love pat but the black isnt doing much for me i like it much better with the purple

I liked the 2nd look - the 1st one looks like the girl just got punched

I think they're cute! At the right setting (clubs), I think they would be perfect.

i'd love to see this look with the clothes. the makeup is very progressive and i'm sure the whole look works together.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well of course they are exaggerated for Runway. I am not recommending anyone replicate these looks. More for inspiration! Hi,
These are great inspirational photos for a TFCD or TFP idea / storyline.

It's sort of an understated, sexy zombie look. I really like the second one.

Back