Bad Customer Service with Meow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A few months ago, I ordered the frisky manx after trying the sample from my previous order. When I received the tub, the color was ghostly light compared to the sample and the color display. I emailed customer service, offered to send the product back at my expense and even took pictures to show the difference. According to the rep, there had been a mislabeling of the colors and she assured me she would send a replacement, it hasn't come yet after a month of correspondance. I am really disappointed with their disregard of loyalty and customer service and wanted to warn potential Meow customers, buyer beware!

Originally Posted by realmccoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif A few months ago, I ordered the frisky manx after trying the sample from my previous order. When I received the tub, the color was ghostly light compared to the sample and the color display. I emailed customer service, offered to send the product back at my expense and even took pictures to show the difference. According to the rep, there had been a mislabeling of the colors and she assured me she would send a replacement, it hasn't come yet after a month of correspondance. I am really disappointed with their disregard of loyalty and customer service and wanted to warn potential Meow customers, buyer beware! Don't EVEN get me started! I am so digusted with them. I ordered SOOO MUCH from them and I am SICK of waiting 2 WEEKS for my orders! I placed an ordered on August 14, 2007 in hopes of having my makeup for my trip and I've received NOTHING!!!!!! I'm so mad I could SCREAM!

I was also disappointed that it took 3 weeks to get my samples.
sad.gif

The owner is going through a lot supporting her Mom through cancer. If you are writing to her email, she's away from her computer. Try customer service.

The processing time is no secret with having a small post office that gets overwhelmed by their shipments. Many people find the wait to be worth it.

If you don't get a response to email in 2-3 business days, email again.

For some strange reason it seems like the Postal service has increased the wait time to receive packages. The most recent package i received took 10 days to arrive and normally gets to me in 3-4 days
frown.gif
I totally understand the frustration, it's not easy to wait that long for your MMU.

I thought the customer chooses Parcel or Priority when checking out.

Yeah, some stuff has been taking longer in shipping since the price increase...I've reported several things lost/stolen after being in the mail 15+ days, then they show up a few days later w/o an explanation. Weird.

I have been corresponding with Elynor since 6/22 who has admitted that the batch was mislabeled, yet they made no effort to correct it until I contacted them then they have kept me waiting for 2 months for a replacement. I feel like they're shining one on.

Originally Posted by realmccoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif A few months ago, I ordered the frisky manx after trying the sample from my previous order. When I received the tub, the color was ghostly light compared to the sample and the color display. I emailed customer service, offered to send the product back at my expense and even took pictures to show the difference. According to the rep, there had been a mislabeling of the colors and she assured me she would send a replacement, it hasn't come yet after a month of correspondance. I am really disappointed with their disregard of loyalty and customer service and wanted to warn potential Meow customers, buyer beware! I am really truly sorry to hear this. I believe if Tammy knew of your situation you would be taken care of right away. I'm not sure if her personal email is working atm but try [email protected] 2 months definitely is too long to wait for a replacement, I do hope this gets worked out soon.

I REALLY want some of their eyeshadows, but I've heard so many negatives I dunno if it's even worth it.
frown.gif
Sucks.

Hi, it's strange, I lived in Europe and I receved my command 15 days after I command.

I had never bad service with Meow.

But hard time for this brand, one of fondateur are gone and for the other fondateur, her mum have a cancer.

I love their Idealeyes and many other products.

It's so hard to be waiting ? Keep cool girls
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back