Bad day haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a really bad day at work today so to cheer me up, I decided to go to the MAC counter and trade in 12 of my empties and get some lippies. I actually ended up getting a lot more than that!
icon_redface.gif

Naturally Eccentric lippie (B2M)

O lippie (B2M)

Plum lip liner

Shade fluidliner (YAY!)

Woodwinked e/s

Rice Paper e/s

I feel so much better now!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I had a really bad day at work today so to cheer me up, I decided to go to the MAC counter and trade in 12 of my empties and get some lippies. I actually ended up getting a lot more than that!
icon_redface.gif

Naturally Eccentric lippie (B2M)

O lippie (B2M)

Plum lip liner

Shade fluidliner (YAY!)

Woodwinked e/s

Rice Paper e/s

I feel so much better now!
tongue.gif

Nice haul Marisol!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Great haul! You're like that girl from the "cotton" commercial...everytime something doesn't go her way she shops for cotton clothes!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hahaha.gif

awww. sorry you didn't have a good day
frown.gif

but hauls are always good! hehe

I love O, but sadly it melted but is still in good condition so I can put it in a little palette.

Great haul! Hope it made your day better!

aw, i'm sorry you didn't have a good day.

great haul. what do you think of NE lippie? i love it. i'm gonna buy about 4 LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer great haul. what do you think of NE lippie? i love it. i'm gonna buy about 4 LOL I haven't tried it yet. At the seminar, they used NE with Mad Cap and it looked great. I also saw someone using it with the Plum lip liner and it looked fantastic so I am going to try it. Better stock up since its LE. I got the last one at my counter and only because I called in this morning to see if they had it.

Originally Posted by Marisol I haven't tried it yet. At the seminar, they used NE with Mad Cap and it looked great. I also saw someone using it with the Plum lip liner and it looked fantastic so I am going to try it. Better stock up since its LE. I got the last one at my counter and only because I called in this morning to see if they had it. oh, wow, thanks for the heads up!
yeah, mad cap looks nice, too. i'll have to check that out when i'm at a counter.

Nice haul Mariosl.. How is Naturally Eccentric? Is it similiar to Brew? Sorry to hear you'd a bad day but happy to hear you've cheered yourself up!

yay...so much stuff from the new collections. and I do that too a lot, when I have a bad day I just treat myself to a little MAC haul. always works
icon_cheesygrin.gif

buying clothes, shoes, makeup or chocolate always makes me feel better
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hope you post some pics with your new stuff on!

Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul Mariosl.. How is Naturally Eccentric? Is it similiar to Brew? Sorry to hear you'd a bad day but happy to hear you've cheered yourself up! Laura you are too funny! I don't know what Bre looks like (even though I bought it for you but I never opened the box) but its an awesome nude. The reason I got it was because of the picture attached. I saw it on a MAC MA and I wanted it.
Naturally Eccentric l/s & Plum l/l

And yes, I had a faboulous day today due to my MU and also the fact that it was just a brand new day!

Originally Posted by lovelustlost how do you 'trade in?!" ive never heard of this.

when you have 6 empty MAC containers (like old lipsticks, or eye shadows, foundations, etc.) you can go back to the MAC counter and choose 1 lipstick and you get it for free! it's their Back To MAC (or B2M) program. they use those empty containers and recycle them.
but you can't get any of the viva glam lipsticks for free because the proceeds for those lippies go to the MAC aids fund.

(hehe. i got a free lustreglass because i answered that question at the mac seminar! lol)

Originally Posted by Liz (hehe. i got a free lustreglass because i answered that question at the mac seminar! lol) Which one did you end up getting?

Nice haul Marisol!

Originally Posted by Marisol Which one did you end up getting?

Latest posts

Back