• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bad swappers list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this whole thread is tacky to be honest. There should be a different way to go about this. Perhaps someone should contact a moderator, the moderator can contact the accused and get their side, obtain any proof that needs to be obtained and after a decision has been made the MODERATOR then creates the post. The swapper should then be banned from the forum after more than one incident takes place.

I am locking this post. It will be discussed by the moderators, because a lot of these posts are breaking rule number 1 of MuT's ToS....be polite and respectful! 

Thanks. 

Additionally, I want to add that MuT is not responsible for trades, and the moderators are not responsible for helping you if your trade goes bad. It is swap at your own risk, and will remain that way. 

If you have an questions on this policy you may refer to our Terms of Service or PM a mod. 

Originally Posted by Elleisforlove /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this whole thread is tacky to be honest. There should be a different way to go about this. Perhaps someone should contact a moderator, the moderator can contact the accused and get their side, obtain any proof that needs to be obtained and after a decision has been made the MODERATOR then creates the post. The swapper should then be banned from the forum after more than one incident takes place.
We moderators cannot get involved. We can ban people from the trade section if we keep getting reports back on them but many traders have not been reporting people. Only one person has come on our radar from a few people but that's it. Since my intent was for people to make each other aware of the problems with other bad swappers and it has turned into a fight then I'm with Playedinloops and this thread is now closed.

Again, trade at your own risk.

Back