Barbie Doll Collection

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I love My Scene Barbie dolls! I don't just put them on a shelf in an unopened box, oh no! What good is a mint-in-the-box doll?? I dress them up in their killer fashions! Well, they're actually my 10 year old daughter's dolls, but I love them. They are the most beautiful things! Really stunning! Their hair, makeup, accessories and clothes are gorgeous! Mattel even puts out a new fashion collection every season! Hey, it's healthy to revert back to being a kid sometimes! Seriously, I aim to collect as much of this line as possible. If my daughter keeps playing with them, fine. If/when she loses interest, I will still have them! Mock me if you will.

Reaction score
I loved Barbie dolls as a little girl. Still think they would be fun to dress up!

Reaction score
LOL Jessica.. Its an expensive hobby though, is it? Those barbies cost a fortune with all their accessories

Reaction score
I'm glad someone else besides me does this. I collect International Barbies. I stopped for a while. I don't even take them out of the box. I'm embarrassed too. I got a few on Ebay and when they arrived (shipped to my job of course) I just took them home and stashed them in my attic. My latest one is the Catwoman Barbie.

Reaction score
Aww! I loved Barbie! I still have some of my dolls in the basement. Even the one or two unlucky ones who got a nice choppy haircut by my brother!
I have to admit... that is some nice makeup on those Bratz dolls though! LOL

Reaction score
Aw, you are my kind of girls! I should go into Barbie designing...I could make a good living at that, if Mattel would give me a chance! Oooo....seriously, that would be fun!

Reaction score
I have collected Barbie dolls since I was 13. All in there original boxes. I even have a collectors porcelain Barbie bride doll. I got so many that I lost track of how many. I will pass them on to my daughter.

Reaction score
Had to laugh because that is what I call those awful little dolls too.

My daughter is into Polly (Frickin) Pockets! (I say that because of those darn little shoes and things all over the floor --make the vacuum cleaner make funny sounds)!

Reaction score
My daughter is into Polly too
At least you get to find the shoes in the vacuum cleaner, my cat hides them!!!!

Originally Posted by elljmz Had to laugh because that is what I call those awful little dolls too.
My daughter is into Polly (Frickin) Pockets! (I say that because of those darn little shoes and things all over the floor --make the vacuum cleaner make funny sounds)!

Reaction score
YES - you are SO right! Whenever I see those Bratz dolls in the stores I always say to myself, "damn, that's some sexy makeup, wish I could do my look like that!" But I ain't no doll ~
oh well.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Aww! I loved Barbie! I still have some of my dolls in the basement. Even the one or two unlucky ones who got a nice choppy haircut by my brother!
I have to admit... that is some nice makeup on those Bratz dolls though! LOL

Reaction score
Polly (freaking) pocket LOL oh my god that made me laugh! Same at my house!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Amethyst YES - you are SO right! Whenever I see those Bratz dolls in the stores I always say to myself, "damn, that's some sexy makeup, wish I could do my look like that!" But I ain't no doll ~
oh well. how bad is that - that I take ideas from dolls? LOL

Reaction score
i love barbie dolls and it's cute that you still collect them, i gave up cos it was too expensvie!!!

Reaction score
i used to love barbie dolls too. now i've taken a liking to her movies. my fave is Barbie as Rapunzel.

Reaction score
Haha, I can't even lie. I work at a kids place and I always play with barbie dolls hair. I brush it and put it in pony tails and braid it. I'm so lameo. Haha.

Reaction score
I love Barbie dolls too. I used to have a lot more when I was a kid. But I just held on to my favorite one when I moved. I love braiding/styling her hair and dressing her up!

Reaction score
Im so glad im not the only one that ownes barbies. I have tons too.

Latest posts