Barbie Doll Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a HUGE collection of Barbies. I mostly collect current Barbies, the ones that girls are playing with. They stay in their boxes and I switch them out on my display shelves. I have some collector Barbies that friends have gotten me but mostly I like the current ones meant for play. I do have one prize that I adore, which is an American Airlines Barbie from '61!!!!

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a HUGE collection of Barbies. I mostly collect current Barbies, the ones that girls are playing with. They stay in their boxes and I switch them out on my display shelves. I have some collector Barbies that friends have gotten me but mostly I like the current ones meant for play. I do have one prize that I adore, which is an American Airlines Barbie from '61!!!! Pictures! Pictures!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pictures! Pictures! All my Barbies are stacked in the closet right now until I put my shelves up in the new house
frown.gif
Here's the AA Barbie though!!
It was a gift to my grandma from my aunt. My grandma was an AA flight attendant! She knows that I've been a collector so she gave it to me!! She actually gave me another one of my faves, a '96 olympic gymnast Barbie!

i absolutly love barbie dolls.

lately im obsessed with coloring bratz dolls. just coloring them, i dont care for the dolls themselves but coloring them makes it so fun.

I LOOOOVE BARBIES...I used to have so many I could bearly count them all, if I have a daughter...Toys R' Us better watch out.

Latest posts

Back