Barbizon Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the makeup kits that you get when you go through Barbizon Modeling? I'm wondering if there was a way to get that kit without going through the rest of it [barbizon]. I love those colors but, unfortunately, it's my sister's and the lil one will NOT let go of it!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Is it even their stuff or are they just getting it from elsewhere??

Hmmm... I didn't even know they got a kit! lol I just saw the ads in the back of Magazines, but never really looked into it.. Have you tried ebay?
icon_wink.gif

Hmm... no, I haven't... I can't believe that I hadn't tried that yet!!!
redface.gif
... I go to ebay for so many other things, I tend to forget the other stuff that I'm looking for...

And it's such a cute kit... really nice colors and I even like the brushes that came with it... plus it folds up so it wouldn't take up so much space!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm... I didn't even know they got a kit! lol I just saw the ads in the back of Magazines, but never really looked into it.. Have you tried ebay?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq Hmm... no, I haven't... I can't believe that I hadn't tried that yet!!!
redface.gif
... I go to ebay for so many other things, I tend to forget the other stuff that I'm looking for...
And it's such a cute kit... really nice colors and I even like the brushes that came with it... plus it folds up so it wouldn't take up so much space!!!

now you've got me curious!!! Do post some pics or info on it if you find some!!
wink.gif

nice detective work!!
claps.gif
looks like a nice kit, but I can't enlarge that thumbnail - but if you can find it, and you know its good (from your sis) then go for it!
wink.gif

i used to go to barbizon! but that was when i was in the 6th grade. so it's been a long time. they never had anything like that when iwas there.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 nice detective work!!
claps.gif
looks like a nice kit, but I can't enlarge that thumbnail - but if you can find it, and you know its good (from your sis) then go for it!
wink.gif
Yeah, the sad thing is that that's the actual size of the pic... it's a good thing I've already seen it (or one of it's counterparts) in person...

Originally Posted by Liz i used to go to barbizon! but that was when i was in the 6th grade. so it's been a long time. they never had anything like that when iwas there. It's the times I tell ya... Before Barbizon, my sister NEVER used makeup... now, she thinks she's a diva!!!... Good for her, they taught her a lot of useful tips and techniques...

i had a girlfriend in junior highschool who went ther and her makeup was always done to perfection!!i thought babizon was a modeling school?

I think it's a modeling school too. I went to one (New View Model Management) back when I was like 13 and they did teach proper skincare, haircare, and how to apply makeup. The makeup might be used for that purpose in this case.

It's a modeling school but it's more focused (at least this one was) on the total development, helping young girls to basically blossom... so makeup fell under that realm... the part that we really liked about it was that it required her to maintain good grades in school and really brought her out of her shell...
claps.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i had a girlfriend in junior highschool who went ther and her makeup was always done to perfection!!i thought babizon was a modeling school?

I went to Barbizon when I was 8. I remember having so much fun until we had to learn proper table manners etc. It felt like I was in some boarding school for girls in the early 1900s.

ok for all the people who think barbizon is a scam well its not and i have the right to say so because i am in barbizon sure its 2000 $ to take classes but its not a scam          oh and in a week i will get my makeup kit and i will post a pic
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by cheyennecollins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ok for all the people who think barbizon is a scam well its not and i have the right to say so because i am in barbizon sure its 2000 $ to take classes but its not a scam          oh and in a week i will get my makeup kit and i will post a pic
hahaha.gif
It always looked like a major scam to me...

Sorry, but do you really need to pay that much money to learn how to do your hair and put on makeup?? I think not!! And I have friends who have done things like acting and modeling, and they all say that if you have to pay for anything related to that (like a "school" or whatever) it's a scam.

I know its been a while  .. but did you still need to know where you can get the Barbizon makeup and skincare ? I know where you can  get it if you still need the info let me know  :)

hi can anyone tell me were to get Barbizon makeup skincare etc. I tried Barbizon cosmetics.com but its as if it doesn't exist ive been in Barbizon for like a weekened but couldn't afford it I loved the make up also if anyone know were I can get the book I lost mine .
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back