Bare escentuals buxom babes limited edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
only at sephora

P193930_hero.jpg

Buxom Babes ($36 Value)

What it is:

A little collection of four mini-sized lip plumpers for pout perfection.

What it is formulated to do:

These sexy stand-outs safely enhance lips while hydrating and a giving dazzling, high shine with no sticky or tacky feeling. Their unique, high quality formula is infused with 100% pure, crushed bareMinerals and antioxidant vitamins A and E to help keep your lips soft, smooth and healthy throughout the day.

What else you need to know:

This collection has four Buxom shades that leave your lips the same as their name: curvaceous, voluptuous and healthfully plumped to perfection.Our mini size is excellent for traveling and great for slipping into your pocket or handbag for quick, easy touch ups throughout the day.

Collection includes .07 oz. Roxy Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (sheer scarlet red ), .07 oz. Bianca Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (golden peach), .07 oz. Bunny Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (vibrant melon), and .07 oz. Dolly Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish (dusty mauve).

28$ at sephora

Nordstrom has the other set of these with Amber, Candi, Ginger and Trixie. I picked them up a few weeks ago. I really like the smaller size
smile.gif

Yes they just came out with the mini kits a few weeks ago. I don't use up glosses very quickly since I have so many but this makes it easier to try more.

Honestly I don't think they really plump. I like the minty/cool feeling they give and they are a nice high shine. The shine may give the illusion of the plump but I'm not really seeing it.

I don't think they plump either, but like BWTCHD, I like the minty cool feeling .

I just love the way they make my lips feel.

I just ordered that kit from Sephora -- can't wait to get it.

I got my set -- I really love it! However the colors aren't the same as above.

The colors I got are Margarita (sheer hot pink), Cherry (sheer red with just a hint of orange), Coco (yellow/gold), and Melonie (coral melon). No shimmer but very pretty on and very moisturizing.

I give it a two thumbs up!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back