Bare Escentuals eye liner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am Stacie from Texas! New to the board! I am a new BE user. Today I recieved some of the eyeliner. If you have tried it, please let me know what you think! I really can't decide whether I like it or not.
icon_confused.gif
Maybe I just need to get the hang of it!

Hey Stacie!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I haven't tried the BE liners, but I just wanted to welcome you to MuT! I'm sure someone will be able to help you out soon...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by texasgal Hi, I am Stacie from Texas! New to the board! I am a new BE user. Today I recieved some of the eyeliner. If you have tried it, please let me know what you think! I really can't decide whether I like it or not.
icon_confused.gif
Maybe I just need to get the hang of it! Hello Stacie! I have samples of Soft Black and Coffee Bean liner shadows. I also have the weather everything liner sealer, which is great because the eyeliner doesnt smudge. I like it, my problem is that I am so bad when it comes to applying liquid liner!!!

Hi Stacie! Admittedly I'm a MAC Fluidline user but found out that BE Liners are just as great. I currently have soft black and dragonfly and both doesn't smudge on my ultra oily skin/lids. I use the liners wet w/ MAC Fix+. But I think visine works just as well
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back