Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Following on from lilitaliana062's post, what does everyone think of this? I will check out the review section in a minute but just wanted to post here in case someone reading could give me alittle more info about coverage etc. Is it really worth it? TIA!

If you've normal skin then go for it. It gives small to medium coverage. I loved the feel of it on my skin but had to stop using it because ive combo/oily skin & it used to SLIDE right off after a few hours..

Originally Posted by starnight Following on from lilitaliana062's post, what does everyone think of this? I will check out the review section in a minute but just wanted to post here in case someone reading could give me alittle more info about coverage etc. Is it really worth it? TIA! When it comes to mineral foundation I've found it's definitely a personal preference issue..I didn't care for Bare Escentuals..It irritated my skin for one not to metion made my pores look Huge and my semi flakey skin look even flakier then it was without makeup..After trying various other brands(La bella Donna,Aromaleigh,Laura Mericier,Canary) I found Jane Iredale and I've been using it for 4yrs now..It gives sheer to medium coverage..so it covers dark circles,redness,pimples etc.It's made for sensitive skin and comes in 2 formulas loose(for drier skin) and pressed for oily..It does not accentuate my pores and make them look huge or does it make my face look overly flakey(I have dermatitis) So while I highly remcommend Jane Iredale to everyone,It may not be what's best for you..I'd definitely search out samples..You can get BE samples on ebay..For other brands Jane Iredale(skindeepIII.com gives free samples though I'm not sure if the ship internationally)Aromaleigh,Canary,and La Bella Donna,CoryCosmetics all have their own websites you can contact..Good luck on your search

Latest posts

Back