Bare Escentuals questions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If I'm a NW20 in MAC or a Stay Ivory 01 in Clinique's Stay True foundation, which would I be in BE? I'd love to just try it out with some samples, but everyone on ebay does it by color. Also, could anyone recommend BE blushes, etc. that would work well with my coloring? Lastly, what are the things like mineral veil, warmth, etc.? Thanks so much!

I would recommend that you go to a Bare Escentuals store or maybe Sephora and try the foundation yourself. When I first got into BE, I picked out a color that was so wrong for me. Luckily, I went back and tried on different shades and found one that I was satisfied with.

Mineral Veil- translucent finishing powder

Warmth - bronzer/blush

Originally Posted by Brelki If I'm a NW20 in MAC or a Stay Ivory 01 in Clinique's Stay True foundation, which would I be in BE? I'd love to just try it out with some samples, but everyone on ebay does it by color. Also, could anyone recommend BE blushes, etc. that would work well with my coloring? Lastly, what are the things like mineral veil, warmth, etc.? Thanks so much! Warmth is like a bronzer. It is GORGEOUS!! I swapped it away and I wish I still had it. Mineral Veil is a translucent loose powder, I love it a lot. I don't know my MAC foundation color, but I'm the lightest shade in Clinique foundations. I use the lightest shade in BE too. They say that you are supposed to buy two foundation colors, but I only use the one lightest color.

The problem is that I don't know that I actually want it, hence wanting to buy/swap for samples.

I'm around an NC20, and #1.5 Fairly Light was a good match for me. I could also easily wear #2 Light. HTHS!

Latest posts

Back