Bare Escentuals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm watching the Bare Escentuals special on QVC. Somebody please tell me to turn the channel. I dont need that line, do I? It really seems nice and I'm being drawn to the foundation and the mineral veil. HELP!!!
eek.gif

Ok Tracey i hate to be one to cause a lemming but i'm really lemming their Bare Minerals ID Foundation at the mo & the mineral veil so ya i think u need to try that line!!!

You might be right. I considered it a few months ago and talked myself out of it. Now seeing this special I'm wanting it all over again. What the heck, huh?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok Tracey i hate to be one to cause a lemming but i'm really lemming their Bare Minerals ID Foundation at the mo & the mineral veil so ya i think u need to try that line!!!

LOL! I'm in talks with a MuT'er about swapping for this right now. BE isn't available in Ireland unfortunately
frown.gif

Sorry to add fuel to your fire, but I have the foundation, mineral veil, & 'warmth'... and I love it! :icon_love

Tracey, you know QVC is great for returning products. Give it a try and see if you'll like it. I have used 4 different brand Mineral mu and BE was the first one. I was fine at first with it but after my pregnancy (5 years ago), I couldn't use it anymore. I gave it another chance a few months ago and still no luck. I break out and my face gets itchy
icon_eek.gif
I only had luck with Aromaleigh and Jane Iredale mineral mu. They both had natural and great look. My latest love is for Chantecaille big thanks to Trisha (love you Trisha!) I haven't experienced better product yet. I have really nice skin and don't need much coverage. I prefer looking as I don't have foundation on. My friends think I don't wear mu and they can't believe it when I tell them because it looks soooo natural. However, I would love to give La Prairie a chance to compare.....

I know that many gals at the QVC board love BE mineral mu and some don't because of extra shine and itchy problems. I think you should order and try it for a while. It may become your HG
icon_cheesygrin.gif
if not, you can always return it to QVC and get your money back
wink.gif
Let us know how you like it, k?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU You might be right. I considered it a few months ago and talked myself out of it. Now seeing this special I'm wanting it all over again. What the heck, huh?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OK ladies..... you've done it!! I'm gonna see if the set I want is still available. If the return policy is great (thanks Lilla), then I guess I have nothing to lose!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good luck
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OK ladies..... you've done it!! I'm gonna see if the set I want is still available. If the return policy is great (thanks Lilla), then I guess I have nothing to lose!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sorry to add fuel to your fire, but I have the foundation, mineral veil, & 'warmth'... and I love it! :icon_love Me too! I bought the start up set in February and I still have it. I use it every day and my skin has been a lot clearer because of it. I tried it because my sister's dermatologist suggested it.

I have the foundation and it really maximizes my pores! I have the kit with the DVD and I followed every technique it suggests. It shows pores I had no idea I had. I never had this problem with other foundations. I really want this to work since I have dry sensitve skin. I am not layering it on either.

I am at a loss of what to do. I don't want to toss it.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'm watching the Bare Escentuals special on QVC. Somebody please tell me to turn the channel. I dont need that line, do I? It really seems nice and I'm being drawn to the foundation and the mineral veil. HELP!!!
eek.gif
Tracey, they sell it in Ulta...try before you buy...hopefully there is an ULTA near you? I got a couple things from Bare Escentuals...its ok...not crazy about it

Originally Posted by Summer

I have the foundation and it really maximizes my pores! I have the kit with the DVD and I followed every technique it suggests. It shows pores I had no idea I had. I never had this problem with other foundations. I really want this to work since I have dry sensitve skin. I am not layering it on either. I am at a loss of what to do. I don't want to toss it.

Welcome to Makeuptalk!

Originally Posted by Summer I have the foundation and it really maximizes my pores! I have the kit with the DVD and I followed every technique it suggests. It shows pores I had no idea I had. I never had this problem with other foundations. I really want this to work since I have dry sensitve skin. I am not layering it on either. I am at a loss of what to do. I don't want to toss it.

welcome summer!

Welcome to MuT Summer
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Summer I have the foundation and it really maximizes my pores! I have the kit with the DVD and I followed every technique it suggests. It shows pores I had no idea I had. I never had this problem with other foundations. I really want this to work since I have dry sensitve skin. I am not layering it on either. I am at a loss of what to do. I don't want to toss it.

I wanted to like the foundation, but there wasn't a shade light enough for me. Then again a lot of foundation brands don't have shades that are light enough. As for the other products, I really liked the eye shades & the brushes are nice too.

Latest posts

Back