Bare Minerals ingredients

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know the full list of ingredients in Bare Minerals Foundations? I've been using it for about a year, and I threw away the paper it came with. The reason I'm asking is I brought a list of Jane Iredale foundation igredients to my derm. (thought about switching bc BE is a little to dark for my pale skin) and he pointed out three ingredients that would cause breakouts! It makes me wonder if these ingredients are in BE since they are both mineral makeup. Thanks!

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Does anyone know the full list of ingredients in Bare Minerals Foundations? I've been using it for about a year, and I threw away the paper it came with. The reason I'm asking is I brought a list of Jane Iredale foundation igredients to my derm. (thought about switching bc BE is a little to dark for my pale skin) and he pointed out three ingredients that would cause breakouts! It makes me wonder if these ingredients are in BE since they are both mineral makeup. Thanks! I have tons of BE makeup but i dont think i have any of the ingredient lists,i think you can go on qvc .com and either they have it up or you can ask and they will email it to you,hope this helps
cool.gif

I love Be but caused irritation when I used the fdtn....
icon_sad.gif
I don't have the paper anymore either. I have JI and I really like it when I use it. It doesn't irritate my skin
smile.gif

The ingredients on BE Mineral Veil: Corn starch, zinc stearate, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, iron oxides

I've heard that some people get awful acne from the corn starch in BE, but I've never had any problems myself.

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Does anyone know the full list of ingredients in Bare Minerals Foundations? I've been using it for about a year, and I threw away the paper it came with. The reason I'm asking is I brought a list of Jane Iredale foundation igredients to my derm. (thought about switching bc BE is a little to dark for my pale skin) and he pointed out three ingredients that would cause breakouts! It makes me wonder if these ingredients are in BE since they are both mineral makeup. Thanks!

Thanks everyone. Destiny that's a great site, I never knew there were so many brands of minerals foundations. My Minerals, would you mind posting the complete list of ingredients in My Minerals foundations?

According to my derm. the ingredients in JI foundations that would break me out were Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, and Jojoba Oils. However, he said these do not break everyone out. He just pointed them out to me because I have EXTREMELY sensitive and acne prone skin and I should be wary of those ingredients.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back