bargain bubble baths?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am something of a bubble bath fiend, always on the search for yummy scents. Some of my favorite scents are vanilla, jasmine, peach and apricot... but a lot of the brands I love (Crabtree & Evelyn, Body Shop) are pretty steep (like $20 for a tiny bottle). Does anyone have any recs for good bargain bubble baths?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I am something of a bubble bath fiend, always on the search for yummy scents. Some of my favorite scents are vanilla, jasmine, peach and apricot... but a lot of the brands I love (Crabtree & Evelyn, Body Shop) are pretty steep (like $20 for a tiny bottle). Does anyone have any recs for good bargain bubble baths?
Thanks!

I actually saw some LARGE bottles of "multi-use" soaps at Eckerd tonight... they can be used as bubble bath, bath gel or even shampoo. They weren't that much from what I remember... actually I don't even remember the brand... basics something ?? something basics? I'm not even 100% sure about the basics part. ...but for some reason it keeps coming to mind ! LOL (Sorry!) But they were really big bottles... think giant Costco size... LOL and they came in a few different scents, like coconut, cherry, etc.
200.jpg
It wasn't this stuff, but It kinda looked like this bottle design... with words on it... and it had 3 little squares on top with drawings showing the 3 uses... I think it was called 3 basics? It was with the cosmetics on a shelf on a middle-aisle display...
redface.gif

hmm... i don't know if they have Eckerds out in California. Is this a drugstore? Sounds good though -- I love Costco sizes.
smile.gif

No I am in CA and I think Eckerds is back east only

HTH

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

hmm... i don't know if they have Eckerds out in California. Is this a drugstore? Sounds good though -- I love Costco sizes.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back