BarkBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received the BarkBox today. Overall, me and my fur baby are pleased with the food items - However, please note that one of the toys (the purple lizard) in this month's box is made in china. I was hesitant to let my dog chew on it. Well so it turns out I was hesitant for a good reason - Within 30 seconds, my 14 lb dog managed to tear off pieces of the toy. For a couple of minutes, I couldn't find the small shreds and literally screamed in horror thinking that he's eaten them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Luckily, I found them around his play area after searching frantically. So, all's fine now, but I wouldn't advise you to let your dog play with the purple lizard toy. I am going to leave a comment on BarkBox's FB page as well. Very disappointing. Sasha refuses to play with the glow light balls, but that's just because he's very picky when it comes to his toys! 

Was this the Small BarkBox?

My Barkbox is on the west coast already and should be delivered tomorrow!  Yay!  Thanks for posting pictures @ruhimaach.  My dogs are going to love all the goodies!

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was this the Small BarkBox?
Yes, it's the one for small dogs. 

Ah, well it looks great! I'm curious to see what will be in our Large box.

If that Lizard is in there I'll have to give it to our senior Boxer mix who is a gentle chewer. (unlike our 2 young Boxers Lol)

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

April's BarkBox! (Large dog)

Thanks for posting! I have large dogs too and we didn't get BB this month so I was dying of curiosity on what was in there. The look on your pup's face is SO CUTE!!! Is that a braided bully stick, I think?

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting! I have large dogs too and we didn't get BB this month so I was dying of curiosity on what was in there. The look on your pup's face is SO CUTE!!! Is that a braided bully stick, I think?
The brown stick is called a crunchy duck chew

Here's the whole product list:

Multipet Nuts for Knots 16" Rope

Etta Says Duck Jerky (8oz)

Etta Says Crunchy Duck Chew (7in)

ABO Gear GroomMitt (10 XL Mitts)

Licks for Dogs Liquid Vitamin Drink Supplement (2 .25 floz packets)

Heartland Premium Cow Achilles Tendons (4)(the package next to the rope toy)

: )

The info card didn't list the tendons or drink supplement.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The brown stick is called a crunchy duck chew

Here's the whole product list:

Multipet Nuts for Knots 16" Rope

Etta Says Duck Jerky (8oz)

Etta Says Crunchy Duck Chew (7in)

ABO Gear GroomMitt (10 XL Mitts)

Licks for Dogs Liquid Vitamin Drink Supplement (2 .25 floz packets)

Heartland Premium Cow Achilles Tendons (4)(the package next to the rope toy)

: )

The info card didn't list the tendons or drink supplement.

Thanks so much for the list! That looks like a good box this month, I think we may need to re-sub to BarkBox. The greyhounds get so many treats from Pawalla, Pawbox, etc, already I was trying to keep it down. But BB is really great.

Congrats to @yousoldtheworld!  I opened my email today, had one from Barkbox and saw your dog on it! That is so awesome you have been able to refer so many people!  Congrats to you and Rowan!

Has anyone received their May box yet? I got a notification last week but it's been sitting in NJ since. This will be my/Sam's first box. I'm dying to know whats inside!

I got mine today !!

We got ours today.

Everything was made in the USA!

Great stuff.
Edit: Ours is the Large dog box. : )

We got our very first box yesterday!

I used promo code 3DOGBBX1 to get $10 off.

Looks like another good month!  I am taking a few months break from Barkbox to allow my dog a chance to destroy the toys she's already received.  She's a light chewer and we've been subscribed for about a year so she has a huge stockpile.  She definitely doesn't need any toys for awhile, so I'll save a bit of money and pick up treats from our local pet boutique instead.  I guess that's another advantage of a 5 pound mutt -- fewer toys/treats/food required!

There's a deal on Groupon today to get three months for $44.99 with free shipping, so I just signed up!  My dogs already get nosy when I get my other subscription boxes in the mail so I'm sure they'll love one of their own. 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Fynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a deal on Groupon today to get three months for $44.99 with free shipping, so I just signed up!  My dogs already get nosy when I get my other subscription boxes in the mail so I'm sure they'll love one of their own. 
biggrin.gif
This must not still be available cause I couldn't find it. I wanna get my Molly a sub!

Back