Basic green and blue e/s

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
I don't have any greens or blues in e/s.
icon_redface.gif
Actually, I just remembered I do have a Smashbox green e/s but never use it. The name of it is Zoom.

What would you guys recommend? I've got blue eyes and blonde hair. I probably won't be doing alot of the color but just adding in a lil with my neutral colors.

I was thinking of MAC Shimmermoss and Freshwater????
icon_question.gif

Jen I don't know about blue e/s but I love green e/s and I suggest you Stila's Jade,a perfect deep emerald green!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Jen I don't have any greens or blues in e/s.
icon_redface.gif
Actually, I just remembered I do have a Smashbox green e/s but never use it. The name of it is Zoom.
What would you guys recommend? I've got blue eyes and blonde hair. I probably won't be doing alot of the color but just adding in a lil with my neutral colors.

I was thinking of MAC Shimmermoss and Freshwater????
icon_question.gif

Shimmermoss is a great color, but I wouldn't really consider it green (though in comparison to Fresh Water it's definitely not blue!). My fave greens are MAC Swimming and Humid. Swimming is a brighter yellow green, and Humid is a medium/dark green. They're both very pretty, but if I had to pick one it'd be Humid! Sumptuous Olive is also nice, but it's not a true green. It's got some brown in it too. I'm not much good with blues because I rarely wear them, but definitely check out Shimmermoss!

I´ve never seen Fresh Water or Shimmermoss in person. but I am a blonde with blue eyes too and I love Juxt as a more natural light green. it´s very light so you can´t really OD with this and it´s satin finish I believe (so no shimmer)

Some of my faves are:

Freshwater, Shimemrmoss, Deep Truth, Lustreleaf and Humid.

My favorite MAC blues/greens are: Freshwater, Humid, Electric Eel (super bright, matte blue-- its awesome~!), Swimming, Juxt, and Steamy (which is a mix between blue and green, imo)

Latest posts

Back